Alessandro Birindelli (2 Viewers)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Isn't it these "small" players who give all their soul and power to the club that matter? Aren't they the people who make Juventus what it is?
We need our veterans who fighted for us and gave everything on the pitch.

Forza Biri!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
A loyal servant deserves a thread of his own, no matter what anybody says. Birindelli has served this club through thick and thin, and the least we can do is give him a little webspace in this unlimited realm of the internet. But unfortunately fans such as Mark83 think loyalty is worth nothing and believe only glory hunters such as himself are worthy to be footballers on Juventus.
Why don´t you let your frustration out for not being a mod elsewhere.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Actually, I'm quite pleased to not be a moderator anymore. It gives me more of a license to rip into people such as yourself.
Take it easy, wigga. :D

Seriously, I don´t know what´s your problem. I said I don´t like him as a PLAYER. Who loves hs playing style anyway?? You too probably know (if you have any brain) that Birindelli is an average player. HE will never be remebered as one of the Juve legends or best players in the last decades.

He stayed loyal to Juve because he felt that Juve is the right club for him and there were not many interested clubs in him, so Juventus decided to keep him.

But according to your opinion we should sign 11 loyal players even if they are average, but it is important for them to be LOYAL. :rolleyes:

Yeah, let´s do that. That way we will many trophies in the future. :disagree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Take it easy, wigga. :D

Seriously, I don´t know what´s your problem. I said I don´t like him as a PLAYER. Who loves hs playing style anyway?? You too probably know (if you have any brain) that Birindelli is an average player. HE will never be remebered as one of the Juve legends or best players in the last decades.

He stayed loyal to Juve because he felt that Juve is the right club for him and there were not many interested clubs in him, so Juventus decided to keep him.

But according to your stupid opinion we should sign 11 loyal players even if they are average, but it is important for them to be LOYAL. :rolleyes:

Yeah, let´s do that. That way we will many trophies in the future. :disagree:
heart and enthusiasm plays a huge part in success.You could sign 11 world class players but without any heart that wouldn't matter.

Over the years we had loyal servants who played their heart out even though they were "average" players and now are legends like Ferrara and Conte

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
heart and enthusiasm plays a huge part in success.You could sign 11 world class players but without any heart that wouldn't matter.

Over the years we had loyal servants who played their heart out even though they were "average" players and now are legends like Ferrara and Conte
Ferrara and Conte weren´t average players. They were surely better than Birindelli.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I remember a great goal he scored in the CL from out of the box on the left flank in the 02/03 season.I dont remember the opposition,but thats one the best images i have of him in my mind.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I remember a great goal he scored in the CL from out of the box on the left flank in the 02/03 season.I dont remember the opposition,but thats one the best images i have of him in my mind.
Yeah that was an awesome strike, Deportivo in CL I'm pretty sure.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Birindelli surely has share of place in Juve's Great History!

Great man... but I agree that age makes difference and we should seek better and younger defenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)