Aleksandar Kolarov - LB - Manchester City (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
well in the interview they asked marotta about the leftside and he basically said that when teams settle u will see what opportunities there are on the market..so probably later in the window we might see somthing i dunno

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
well in the interview they asked marotta about the leftside and he basically said that when teams settle u will see what opportunities there are on the market..so probably later in the window we might see somthing i dunno
Exactly.I expect us to sign him in August,maybe even late August.
And if we''ll sell both Matri & Quag,i think we'll another winger/SS for the bench.Even if i think that 4 forwards is enough rotation.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i think Marotta aknowledges that the Lb is the our next logical upgrade, but since this is no longer a priority, we will wait for an opportunity target...

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Exactly.I expect us to sign him in August,maybe even late August.
And if we''ll sell both Matri & Quag,i think we'll another winger/SS for the bench.Even if i think that 4 forwards is enough rotation.
I just notice on your signature that you would pay 15 million for Nani if played as a LW, but 18 million if he was played as a RW???

Dec 31, 2008
“I’m happy at City and it is my intention to remain,” the 27-year-old toldTuttosport. “I want to play as much as possible to show Pellegrini my qualities.
“I want to remain in Manchester, but it is only logical that should I not be given any space in the team then I’ll have to evaluate a few things.
“It is nice to know that an important and prestigious club such as Juventuslike me, but I’m not the only person who will have a say on my future.
“If something is to happen then it will be decided by the two clubs first…
“What I can say is that I was happy in Italy and I like your football.”

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't bother with Sunday links, I've said before the Sunday papers here just regurgitate what is posted through the week, and then the sports websites link from them.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Pretty sure they would, of it's an outright purchase bid. But 12m seems steep, given that they were willing to close at 7m around the time we bought Tevez, as long as we bought him outright.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
So we apparently made a 12m offer for Kolarov.

PLS ACCEPT!
Juventus have reportedly made a formal €12m offer for Manchester City manAleksandar Kolarov.
The Bianconeri were long linked with the former Lazio wing-back and reports coming out of both England and Italy suggest they’re stepping up their attempts.
It is claimed Juve have sent a formal €12m proposal (£10.5m) to Manchester City for the Serbian international.
Kolarov has publicly complained about the lack of playing time at Eastlandsand would welcome a return to Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)