Aleksandar Kolarov - Lazio - LB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
btw he wouldn't take a non-eu spot since we're buying from Lazio, right?

oh and:

Sebastian Giovinco's agent won't rule out Juventus to Lazio switch
Giovinco's agent says Lazio move is possible...
23 Jun 2010 16:05:00

Juventus ace Sebastian Giovinco could graze his way to Lazio and weed out the thorny questions over his future as part of the deal for Aleksandar Kolarov, and his agent Andrea D'Amico has left the door open for him to seek pastures new.

"Giovinco to Lazio is not fantasy football," the agent told lalaziosiamonoi.it. "I don't exclude the possibility that the player is liked in Rome, but for the moment I am unaware of anything.

"Of course we have to evaluate Giovinco's future. For now I cannot say whether he will leave Juventus."

Tuttosport claim Kolarov, who is being courted by Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, will reject the Spanish club's advances in the hope Juventus will make a move for him.

Lazio are in no mood to let him go on the cheap, though, leaving Juve transfer chief Giuseppe Marotta to resort to a cash plus player offer including one of Giovinco or Paolo De Ceglie.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Kolarov is massively overrated on this forum. get off his penis.

just like Krasic.

he is worth 12 million at most.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He's the best LB in Italy don't you guys think?
that means there is a general lack of good fullbacks. of course he is going to look amazing in comparison.

there is a general lack of quality full backs throughout europe's top leagues though.

we are better off finding an unknownm instead of wasting money on this overhyped player

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
that means there is a general lack of good fullbacks. of course he is going to look amazing in comparison.

there is a general lack of quality full backs throughout europe's top leagues though.

we are better off finding an unknownm instead of wasting money on this overhyped player
Bah he's not overhyped. He's a fantastic LB one of the best in Europe for sure. I need Dooz to back me up here.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He is a bit over hyped on this forum but he's a good LB.
if i had never watched football, the people in this forum would have you beleive that Kolarov is the greatetst ever thing in football.

the amount of ass kisssing going on is annoying. just cause you people had to endure watching molinaro and grosso play for years doesn't mean you should make kolarov a godlike figure.

i'd pass on him if they want anything more than 10-12 million

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
if i had never watched football, the people in this forum would have you beleive that Kolarov is the greatetst ever thing in football.

the amount of ass kisssing going on is annoying. just cause you people had to endure watching molinaro and grosso play for years doesn't mean you should make kolarov a godlike figure.

i'd pass on him if they want anything more than 10-12 million
Who's better I can only think of Ashley Cole and Evra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)