Album of the year (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
Black Mamba said:
Im obsessed with that song and video (see my sig :D)
I read a review for it and it said that its a really good album, it can be played as one long dance track with all songs joined together. In fact, iTunes is pre-selling the normal album (separate songs) and the long remixed track
Im obsessed with one of Madonna's dancers in the video, hes so hot :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
sallyinzaghi said:
Im obsessed with one of Madonna's dancers in the video, hes so hot :D
:agree: +rep for you

And scrape all my previous mentions in this thread; the only album that counts (I bought it today and it just lifted me up 7 whole heavens) is *drumroll*

Acda & De Munnik - Adem (greatest hits)

Though you probably have to be Dutch to even take an interest :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

axlrose85 said:
i havent heard it.
isnt it good?
i liked the title track.
no. though if you like their new stuff you could like this one as well. the title track is ok, but it gets boring really fast as does the rest of the album. not worth buying, maybe downloading, if you're a fan.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
sallyinzaghi said:
Yeah, I was beginning to wonder who they are :D what kind of music do they play?
They play their modern interpretation of traditional Dutch music (they write their own songs; using some classical instruments and tactics, basically) slightly edging towards jazz on occasion. Their lyrics are solid; but they're in Dutch so that won't be much use to you I'm afraid

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
im a big fan of the 80's stuff by bon jovi.so im guessing that i wont like the new album.anyway,am i the only one who finds coldplay's x and y not as great as everyone think it is?coldplay are really monotonous,severe lack of creativity.imo,they're repeating the same used thing over and over again.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i lke bon jovi's od stuff too.
i only heard x&y from coldplay. but i also heard a lot of people think like you, and condemn coldplay for being repetative, doing the same old stuff again and again. but then again most of today's music is just like that, there's hardly any inovation in it.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

axlrose85 said:
ive always felt that the 90's and the current era are very weak musically.ive always favoured the 60's,70's and 80's.
same here.:pint: 60's and the 70's in particular.

Jul 5, 2005
sallyinzaghi said:
Its boring. I never found new Bon Jovi songs attractive. The old ones were good though.

"Living On a Prayer" could be a football theme.
Why "Living On a Prayer" and not the "Runnaway". I like it more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)