Album of the year (3 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Bugger off - that is their worst attempted collection of music I have ever heard since their band came into existence. What the hell ever happened to the real U2 sound. I want my money back!

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    I like every song,the worst song is vertigo maybe,but Miracle drug,sometimes youcan't ..,city of blinding lights,original of the species.come on man these are great songs.

what's your favourite album?(this year)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I'm not sure... I enjoyed Natalie Imbruglia's Counting down the days, also good was Luca Dirisio's debut album but I suppose if I had to name just one, I'd go with Jack Johnson's Sitting, waiting, wishing.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

coldplay - x&y and beck - guero are the best albums in this year for me..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Dont know which I would say was the best, but I have to say Kanye's new album dissapointed me. IMO at least, it's nowhere as good as the last one.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    FOO FIGHTERS-in your honour,best album since the color and the shape
    Kasabian- by Kasabian is fantastic also

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

the color and the shape was a good album all the rest were crap if you ask me.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    no the colour and the shape was the best of them,the others had highlights and low points,its just a case of getting the best out of them. same with green day i have liked them for 13 years and everybody here has jumped on the bandwagon since american idiot,but they dont really get green day at all,for me their best album was insomniac.

as for coldplay the first two albums were good but the new one is just a fcuking re-mix of the last one,speed of sound is just clocks part2 and fix you is the scientist part2,very disapointing

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

well that's your opinon, to me dookie was the best green day album by far, insomniac was good also, but all the rest is just crap, and american idiot is just mainstream crap. yes there are a few good songs on there but to me it's nothing of what green day was and what i liked about them. it's too much commericalised.

honestly i haven't heard the first two albums of coldplay, i heard a few songs from the second album, but x&y is a great album if you ask me.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    ah i see well go out and buy a rush of blood to the head it is fantastic. as for green day what can i say when their next album comes out hopefully it is back to basics and everyone will go and leave them to the true fans,but i like american idiot,compared to the rest yes its a bit mainstream but tis still better than half the guff that most "punk" groups put out

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Kaiser Chiefs - Employment (by a mile)

best album I've bought is prodigy's greatest hits but that doesn't really count

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Blackalicious- The Craft.

Best Hip Hop album I've heard in a very long time.

As for Rock, I would say the Foo Fighters new one is pretty amazing.

Stevie Wonder's- A Time 2 Love is excellent as well.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++

same here, the new single is awesome
    Im obsessed with that song and video (see my sig :D)
    I read a review for it and it said that its a really good album, it can be played as one long dance track with all songs joined together. In fact, iTunes is pre-selling the normal album (separate songs) and the long remixed track

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)