Albin Ekdal (7 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
It is said by Albin's agent Martin Klette that he is guaranteed to train with the first team but play with the Primavera during his first year at the club. After that year, he is too old for Primavera and it is then that Juve will make the decision to either loan him out or keep him.

Albin will join Juventus pre season at the 4:th of July.

source: http://fotbollskanalen.se/1.472951/2008/05/23/ekdal_skrev_pa_for_juventus
i don't think he will learn much from DP and the rest of people

Buy on AliExpress.com

vimo

Apr 1, 2006

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
TO JCK well in their careers overall amauri has scored in domestic appearances 46 goals in 183 matches while iaquinta has scored 85 goals in 295 matches. you do the math which has a better strike rate.
now enough of history on current form iaquinta might have only score 8 goals and amauri 15 but iaquinta had competiton for starting places and game time with dp and trez, there a shitload better than any other strike at palermo, iaquinta has played for italian NT before Amauri hasnt played for his NT before.
And just personal preference in the 1st place

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Goal rate for Amauri = 0.25
Goal rate for Iaquinta = 0.29

So much of a difference :lol2:

It is all a matter of personal preference, it is not at all that Iaquinta is better, that's just an illusion.

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
Goal rate for Amauri = 0.25
Goal rate for Iaquinta = 0.29

So much of a difference

It is all a matter of personal preference, it is not at all that Iaquinta is better, that's just an illusion.
haha not much difference but still a difference.
anyway yes i agree about personal preference but i just got on the defensive side as i realized you did not say amauri is better only said how is iaquinta better.
=]

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
So we bought a slightly above average swedish second division player?

Doesn't seem like much of a prospect.

The swedish league isn't strong, most fans don't even know who he is and he plays for a second division side and yet we pay 600,000 for him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)