Alberto Gilardino (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well, if the money was on the table, and nothing was done about it, that obviously means Moggi didnt intend to sell Trezeguet. So I would agree that we were never in the running for Gilardino and rightfully so. Now can we please for the love of god, close this thread?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 12, 2005
Gilardino is the best Italian striker. And now that Milan have the best 3 Italian strikers plus the greatest striker of all time we will be hammering goals past your "watertight" defence

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
INZAGHI is one of the 3 best Italian strikers?:rolleyes::LOL::LOL::LOL:

And our defence is better than yours.Our defence can not conced 3 goals in 10 minutes:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And the <<greatest striker of all time>> as you say could not score against this defence.I hope next year your defenders will play beter in importand matches.

FORZA LIVERPOOL

BYE MATE

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
INZAGHI is one of the 3 best Italian strikers?:rolleyes::LOL::LOL::LOL:

And our defence is better than yours.Our defence can not conced 3 goals in 10 minutes:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And the <<greatest striker of all time>> as you say could not score against this defence.I hope next year your defenders will play beter in importand matches.

FORZA LIVERPOOL

BYE MATE
Allow me to cast your mind back to a night in May in the city of Manchester at the Old Trafford stadium. A night when justice was done and Milan lifted thier 6th CL, 3 times more cups than you. And incedently refering to Liverpool is foolish on your part as I seem to remember you were put out by them in the quarter final's.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Via Turati ] ++

Allow me to cast your mind back to a night in May in the city of Manchester at the Old Trafford stadium. A night when justice was done and Milan lifted thier 6th CL, 3 times more cups than you. And incedently refering to Liverpool is foolish on your part as I seem to remember you were put out by them in the quarter final's.

We were knocked out but we did not conced 3 goals in 10 minutes.

NESTA:rofl:
STAM:rofl:
MALDINI:rofl:

And you can say whatever you want for the 2003 final.You couldn't beat us without our 2003 MVP in the 90 minutes.

Aug 1, 2003
In all honesty I would rather lose to Milan in penalties than the way Milan did against Liverpool

Such humiliation; especially considering that it was all Milan's own mistake? Have Deportivo taught Ancelotti nothing?

Milan chasing all three trophies, so close yet so far and alas achieving nothing

Reminds me of a dog chasing its own tail, but never quite reaching it

----------------------------

Aside from that slight comment there; welcome Via Turati. I do believe Vieri has made the better impression than Gila though; although it is still fairly too early to judge. Milan have made some pretty good transfers this season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)