Alberto Gilardino (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.C.M.

May 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
gila - sheva is nice.. but if we sign cassano and play a trident with

cassano - trezeguet - zlatan then everone would know that our attack is much better.. anyway, Trez-Zlatan is very good..!
WHAT????

no way
-----KAKA----
GILA-SHEVA

is by far better than

cassano
ibo-trez

kaka >> cassano

gila > ibo or trez

sheva >>>> ibo or trz

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A.C.M. ] ++

WHAT????

no way
-----KAKA----
GILA-SHEVA

is by far better than

cassano
ibo-trez

kaka >> cassano

gila > ibo or trez

sheva >>>> ibo or trz
I think we should wait til the season starts and let the results do the talking. I'm sure you thought that Kaka-Crespo-Shev would be better than DP-Zlatan and it does indeed look better on paper, but you and I know which team scored the most goals in Serie A last term.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
not tht its concerned with the topic..
but sheva and ancelotti had a bust up.
with gilardino at milan..
sheva going to chelski..maybe?
boy..tht wud be something.
who knows..chelski might offer crespo back to milan and get sheva.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
not tht its concerned with the topic..
but sheva and ancelotti had a bust up.
with gilardino at milan..
sheva going to chelski..maybe?
boy..tht wud be something.
who knows..chelski might offer crespo back to milan and get sheva.
The matter has been resolved, Shev isn't going anywhere.

Aug 1, 2003
Definitely. I do have a link to that video though and according to Carlo that they argued over some "personal matter"; but its been reported its because of Shevas injury, the surgery and his absence to the US trip

I dont know, I couldnt really be bothered with Gilardino joining Milan. Im confident with our strike force.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Moggi: We didn't want Gila Saturday 30 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juve transfer guru Luciano Moggi insists Juve are still the Scudetto favourites and that they don't regret leaving Alberto Gilardino to Milan.

“I don’t consider the Rossoneri to be superior to Juventus,” said the director general in an interview with Radio Radio. “They are on a par with us and Inter.”

In what has so far been a relatively quiet summer on the transfer front, Milan have been the most active with the arrival of Marek Jankulovski, Johann Vogel, Christian Vieri and former Parma hitman Gilardino. It was strongly reported the 23-year-old striker was on Juve’s wish-list as well as that of Chelsea.

“We did not challenge Milan for Gilardino’s signature because we have Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Adrian Mutu, Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezeguet and Marcelo Zalayeta,” assured Moggi. “It was an excellent move for them, but I don’t think he is any better than our strikers and our best tactic is to avoid clutter in the squad.”

This could well include some stellar departures, as after Enzo Maresca’s move to Sevilla and Alessio Tacchinardi’s switch to Villarreal, now Fabrizio Miccoli is set to leave the Stadio delle Alpi.

“He is a player who always manages to score 13-15 goals per season. There aren’t many of his like around and Miccoli is also very young,” stated the director general. However, it is reported that the former Fiorentina hitman has been offered to Inter in an exchange deal for Cristiano Zanetti.

“Inter have certainly reinforced their squad, especially with the arrival of David Pizarro and Walter Samuel. Milan and Juventus have also brought in champions such as Patrick Vieira, so we’ll see who comes out on top. I think we have created a strong foundation for the squad and we don’t need any other players.”

It looks to be a three-horse race once again for the Serie A title, but Moggi sees the influence of smaller sides increasing this year.

“I believe Juve, Milan and Inter will fight it out for the top spot, but fourth place is a battle between Sampdoria, Palermo and a little further behind Udinese,” he concluded. “Roma could be in there if they didn’t have this transfer embargo, which I consider to be rather over the top. We have a good rapport with President Franco Sensi’s club and all past misunderstandings have been clarified.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)