Alberto Gilardino (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i bet vieri feels like an idiot now. he joined milan to win but of course he'll want to play. and now i dont see that happening too often. at least he gets to share the room with pippo :heart:
Actually I see Vieri getting more playing time than Pippo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Obviously, and he accepted a wage cut to get more playing time. He surely feels stupid now. Maybe he was counting on Milan's deal with Gilardino to fail.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
If Ancelotti sticks mostly to Sheva and Gila depending on will he play with one or two strikers that hopefully brings some nice drama for us to follow - Vieri with Pippo on the bench.:D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well seems that the drama has alredy begun, Ancelloti had a strong argument with Shev today... Acelotti has said that it was a normal discution, but some news say that it was a pretty strong figth...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
Now Gilardino is at Milan they probably have one of the best attacks in the world. Do you guys notice how Inter doesnt have ne italian strikers right now
Last season I think it was Favalli who was subbed out late in an Inter match and, true to their name, Inter became the first team in Italian league history to field an all non-Italian team on the pitch.

May 4, 2004
gila - sheva is nice.. but if we sign cassano and play a trident with

cassano - trezeguet - zlatan then everone would know that our attack is much better.. anyway, Trez-Zlatan is very good..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)