Alberto Gilardino - Genoa - ST (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This is just not a top team signing imo. All other teams want depth that is able to replace the starters for a significant period of time, and you're telling me we can't keep someone like Quag or Matri happy being on the bench for Juve? United has fucking Chicharito on the bench ffs. You don't see teams like Madrid or Barcelona strengthen by buying old players that aren't even that good to begin with. That's the one thing about Marotta, he still does retarded transfers like these, Hopefully in the future, he'll cut this shit out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
3 years ago Gilardino would be our 1st choice, now he's 5th.

Forza Gilardino, a true professional Italian striker who we can count on as a decent sub.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
If I never turned a game off when players like Knezevic and Traore played for us, ill definetly not turn off a game where Gila - Gio start for us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If I never turned a game off when players like Knezevic and Traore played for us, ill definetly not turn off a game where Gila - Gio start for us.
That's because Knezevic and Traore are easier on the eye than a few partnership of Gilardino Giovinco. Even if Molinaro is playing too

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Giladinosaur? WTF was the point of selling off Matri then?

I'd rather see us waste passes developing Sergio Buenacasa out of puberty than spending money in Gila's hip replacement.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Giladinosaur? WTF was the point of selling off Matri then?

I'd rather see us waste passes developing Sergio Buenacasa out of puberty than spending money in Gila's hip replacement.
Matri was sold because he brought money to Juve and we had 6 strikers. Gilardino arriving is because Quag seems to be leaving and Conte wants 5 strikers at his disposal. The concept is very easy.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Matri was sold because he brought money to Juve and we had 6 strikers. Gilardino arriving is because Quag seems to be leaving and Conte wants 5 strikers at his disposal. The concept is very easy.
If Quag wanted to leave, he would've said so before and we could've gotten rid of him while keeping Matri. I don't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)