Alberto Aquilani (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2008
Has anyone noticed how Obsessed Tuttosport are about Aquilani? I mean they make an article nearly every week linking him with us. I mean i could understand that if that if he was a Fabregas, Hamsik or Modric. But he is not in the same league as them, i don't even think he is in the Roma starting XI, Pizzaro is even head of him.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Has anyone noticed how Obsessed Tuttosport are about Aquilani? I mean they make an article nearly every week linking him with us. I mean i could understand that if that if he was a Fabregas, Hamsik or Modric. But he is not in the same league as them, i don't even think he is in the Roma starting XI, Pizzaro is even head of him.
You mind explaining what league is that.

May 4, 2004
This name should not even have the right to be mention in the same line as thoes two other names!.. There is so much hype about Hamsik that its sick!.. Let the guy join a big club and then you'll see how good he really is!..

Aquilani is much better then him!.. IMO!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hamsik is even better than the hype suggests.
Truth to be told, those who think that Hamsik is overhyped are the ones who didn't see him play more than 2 times. It's not the other way around.

And Juve_Kosova, why shouldn't Hamsik be mentioned in the same line as Modric ?
I mean i love the player and all and i know he's very good and can be great in the future, but judging from your logic he achieved much more than Hamsik and the Slovak shouldn't be mentioned in the same context as Modric.
How come ?

Is it because you never saw Hamsik and you at least saw Modric during the Euro ?
" I've never seen Hamsik, he mustn't be any good. I've seen Modric and he was good. He is a much better player than the guy i've never seen play"

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fabregas is the only one in his own league in that list.

Rest below him for sure. Aquilani not as offensive and flashy as Modric and Hamsik, a conservative CM, but still quite good. I would choose Modric over both, doesnt mean I rate or dont like the other two though.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Rakitic will be one hell of a player. I would love to have him in Juve. Now that would be a transfer coup for Juventus like we haven't done for many, many years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)