Alberto Aquilani (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Say what you will about the ethical implications of many of his actions. The fact is that Moggi got his sh*t done and was incredibly competent. That's a far cry from the level of confidence I have in Juve's acquisition arsenal today.
Indeed :rolleyes: He was a superb cheater.

I don't care how good Moggi was on the transfer market. I'll take our honest incompetent management over a board of cheaters any day. I don't judge people but quite honestly I think it's pathetic that fans are still praising one of the men who dragged the name of our club through the mud. Disgusting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I don't care how good Moggi was on the transfer market. I'll take our honest incompetent management over a board of cheaters any day.
Cant emphasize strongly enough in saying...WORD.

Incompetence is a prize we all should gladly take when it means you can have your dignity in tact, when competence means selling your honour to shameful and despicable crook like Moggi. It doesnt matter how bad it gets when the other choice at the table means giving up your priceless dignity.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We already have a thread to discuss Moggi. Can we go back on topic and discuss getting Aquliani and/or bashing Roma please?

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005

I don't care how good Moggi was on the transfer market. I'll take our honest incompetent management over a board of cheaters any day. I don't judge people but quite honestly I think it's pathetic that fans are still praising one of the men who dragged the name of our club through the mud. Disgusting.
The majority of our support was built on titles that we won through Moggi. Titles that have never been proven illegitimate.

With that in mind, how can u call him a "superb cheater"? Because we were relegated and stripped of 2 titles? If so, thats a poor reason considering what the fine print says.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Say what you will about the ethical implications of many of his actions. The fact is that Moggi got his sh*t done and was incredibly competent. That's a far cry from the level of confidence I have in Juve's acquisition arsenal today.

I can complain about Ronaldo being a cry baby, but I have to admire the fact that the guy is probably going to win FIFA Player of the Year. I can complain that Robert Downey, Jr. is a headcase coke monger, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a good actor. I can even complain that Bill Clinton dipped his wick publicly in some chub that probably cut off his political effectiveness at his knees, but the world was a much better place when he was president and not Bush.
best post of the fucking decade!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The majority of our support was built on titles that we won through Moggi. Titles that have never been proven illegitimate.

With that in mind, how can u call him a "superb cheater"? Because we were relegated and stripped of 2 titles? If so, thats a poor reason considering what the fine print says.
You're right, I shouldn't call him a superb cheater, I should call him a bad one since he got caught. I don't know about you but I would trade those titles and the support that you mention in your first sentence for a clean name.

When people ask me who I support and I say Juve the first thing most of them think is 'oh, those cheaters' and for that I have Moggi and the rest of our corrupt former board members to blame. If you're cool with that I'm happy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)