Alberto Aquilani (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Aquilani would be great.. but looks impossible, he is a Romanista and would prefer more to play abroad (Real Madrid) than for us..

hope i'm wrong..

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Aquilani looks to future

Roma midfield ace Alberto Aquilani insists that he isn’t thinking about leaving the Giallorossi and expects to renew his contract this summer.

The homegrown talent has been watched by several of Europe’s top teams and is currently with Roberto Donadoni’s squad as they prepare for Euro 2008.

Despite interest from elsewhere and a reported bid from Arsenal, Aquilani expects to pen an extension with Roma once his trip to Austria and Switzerland is over.

“I am a Roma player until 2010,” he stressed.

“I have always said that I am a Roman and a Roma fan and that I want to stay here, but it takes two to draw up a contract.

“I don’t think that there will be any problems with a renewal and at the age of 24 I know that my future is with Roma.

“I have thought of leaving the club on very few occasions and it would be very difficult for me. In the past I had the chance to go abroad, but I didn’t do it.”

There is uncertainty over whether Roma will continue to be owned by the Sensi family or will be bought up by a foreign investor.

“I am very closely bound to the Sensi family as I grew up with them,” Aquilani explained.

“I don’t know what the club’s future is, but even if the Sensi family have to leave I think they will be happy if things look bright for the club.”

channel4.com

thread closed as far as I'm concerned

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Roma Won't sell it and he himself wants to play for Roma. Getting him needs someone like Moggi. It would be something like Baggio to Juve or Zidane to Real!

We need at least 35M! Wishful Thinking! But if secco and co get him, It would be their masterpiece.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Moggi could have pulled it off + offloading Molinaro to ASROMA
if that meant going to serie b again i'd prefer not having aquilani with us. Honestly guys, stop praising that idiot. He did no good for juve, even if it may seem so at first sight. he destroyed years and years of pride of our club and the damages will go on for years and decades. We will always be remembered as 'the cheating club'. Even now, moggi can't stop and talk shit about our team/BOD to the media. seriously, why do you give that douche any credit?!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
if that meant going to serie b again i'd prefer not having aquilani with us. Honestly guys, stop praising that idiot. He did no good for juve, even if it may seem so at first sight. he destroyed years and years of pride of our club and the damages will go on for years and decades. We will always be remembered as 'the cheating club'. Even now, moggi can't stop and talk shit about our team/BOD to the media. seriously, why do you give that douche any credit?!
You can say I`m naive but I feel like Moggi hasn`t been the guilty person or at least the most guilty person...
Hint: He is a Billioner and he is found as a saint in the Juve calciopoli trial (ehhm ehhm... Moratti ehhm ehhm...)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:tup: :tup: :tup:

You can say I`m naive but I feel like Moggi hasn`t been the guilty person or at least the most guilty person...
Hint: He is a Billioner and he is found as a saint in the Juve calciopoli trial (ehhm ehhm... Moratti ehhm ehhm...)
:crazy:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Aquilani looks to future

Roma midfield ace Alberto Aquilani insists that he isn’t thinking about leaving the Giallorossi and expects to renew his contract this summer.

The homegrown talent has been watched by several of Europe’s top teams and is currently with Roberto Donadoni’s squad as they prepare for Euro 2008.

Despite interest from elsewhere and a reported bid from Arsenal, Aquilani expects to pen an extension with Roma once his trip to Austria and Switzerland is over.

“I am a Roma player until 2010,” he stressed.

“I have always said that I am a Roman and a Roma fan and that I want to stay here, but it takes two to draw up a contract.

“I don’t think that there will be any problems with a renewal and at the age of 24 I know that my future is with Roma.

“I have thought of leaving the club on very few occasions and it would be very difficult for me. In the past I had the chance to go abroad, but I didn’t do it.”

There is uncertainty over whether Roma will continue to be owned by the Sensi family or will be bought up by a foreign investor.

“I am very closely bound to the Sensi family as I grew up with them,” Aquilani explained.

“I don’t know what the club’s future is, but even if the Sensi family have to leave I think they will be happy if things look bright for the club.”

channel4.com

thread closed as far as I'm concerned
Yeah thats what i said too some time ago, that Roma fan wouldnt go to a team every Roma fan hates, he would def prefer a move abroad, but his priority is to stay with Roma.
I cant actually believe that we really tried a freakin 30 mil bid!!!!
We have to be out of our minds!!!!

30 mil for Aquilani??? God forbid!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Perfectly said :tup: I've been saying the same thing since we got relegated. It's fucking ridiculous that people on here still praise the man who cost us two titles, some of our best players, money, a year in Serie A and Europe, and respect. Fuck Moggi.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Actually it wasnt Moggi's fault because our owners couldnt offer him the necessary political protection.
Moggi did a magnificent job as a transfer manager and that was the reason both Berlusca and Morratti wanted him at their respective teams, they all knew what Moggi were doing and what was he capable of, they trusted his judgement and with their economic and political influence, they knew that they would make miracles. We cant just blame a single man for the whole incident, all the parts involved proved their guilt eventually...

and we are going off topic, this topic has been discussed...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

nil nisi bonum

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Actually it wasnt Moggi's fault because our owners couldnt offer him the necessary political protection.
Moggi did a magnificent job as a transfer manager and that was the reason both Berlusca and Morratti wanted him at their respective teams, they all knew what Moggi were doing and what was he capable of, they trusted his judgement and with their economic and political influence, they knew that they would make miracles. We cant just blame a single man for the whole incident, all the parts involved proved their guilt eventually...

and we are going off topic, this topic has been discussed...
I never said Moggi was the sole perpetrator, just that it's retarded to praise him after what he did.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Milan were in SerieB too for the same reasons....but they aren't considered as the cheater club. Forza Moggi,hope to bring him back :)
Yes because they chenged their board aftar that, as we did.
And if in 20 years from now we'll have won 5 or 6 CL none will remember the serie B adveture.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I never said Moggi was the sole perpetrator, just that it's retarded to praise him after what he did.
Say what you will about the ethical implications of many of his actions. The fact is that Moggi got his sh*t done and was incredibly competent. That's a far cry from the level of confidence I have in Juve's acquisition arsenal today.

I can complain about Ronaldo being a cry baby, but I have to admire the fact that the guy is probably going to win FIFA Player of the Year. I can complain that Robert Downey, Jr. is a headcase coke monger, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a good actor. I can even complain that Bill Clinton dipped his wick publicly in some chub that probably cut off his political effectiveness at his knees, but the world was a much better place when he was president and not Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)