Alberto Aquilani (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
why would they choose Inter over Juve? Im pretty sure Roma hate Inter more than they do Juve... Anyway reports say that Inter want to give Roma Crespo or Suazo, but their wages are too high for Roma and i doubt they'd accept reduced wages.
It is obvious! Conti says: Player not for sale! And they reject our 30m offe But meanwhile they have a dinner meeting with Inter managers for transfers both Mancini and Aquilani.

Roma prefer not to do business with us unless we make a mega offer!

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
It is obvious! Conti says: Player not for sale! And they reject our 30m offe But meanwhile they have a dinner meeting with Inter managers for transfers both Mancini and Aquilani.

Roma prefer not to do business with us unless we make a mega offer!
well thats just the media spreading rumours. Maybe they did have a meeting but how would anybody apart from them at the meeting, know what they were discussing? If Conti says that Aquilani isnt for sale, then he isnt for sale to ANYONE!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
must be bullshit! we just paid Siena 3.5m to bring De Ceglie back so i dont see why they would loan him out.. especially to Parma who are now in Serie B.
It says we offered 10m plus De Ceglie loan, but they want 12m? Well IMO 12m is too much for starters. We could get him at a lower price without having to include a player in the deal.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
must be bullshit! we just paid Siena 3.5m to bring De Ceglie back so i dont see why they would loan him out.. especially to Parma who are now in Serie B.
It says we offered 10m plus De Ceglie loan, but they want 12m? Well IMO 12m is too much for starters. We could get him at a lower price without having to include a player in the deal.
I disagree.

There's no way we could get him cheaper than 10-12m €. Why do you think that?Because they'll play in Serie B?They don't have to sell him to us, there are a lot of other clubs interested aswell.

My first choice would be Aquilani obviously but I don't see Roma selling him which means we should look for alternatives aka Cigaini,Xabi Alonso and maybe even players like Toulalan.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cigarini isnt anywhere near the level of Xabi, Toulalan and Aquilani, and that article about us giving them that and De Ceglie is pure BS.

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
i agree, why would we buy back the rest of his contract to loan him to a serie b club? no way. de ceglie is going to be fighting for the starting LB position next season.

if we can't get aquilani cuz roma want to hold onto him, cigarini is another good young player we should look at, and we can possibly bring down that 12m unless other clubs step up their interest (e.g. villareal).

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why not just get VDV instead of paying 30 million to our rivals? Yeah I know VDV and Aquliani are not the same position, but they offer us the same thing, creativity that we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)