Alberta Tampona Aquilani (3 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He doesn't want back to Liverpool , Aaron Carter ;)
Didn't say he does. Did I?

Good , take him back. Force us to buy sahin/modric
You can't afford either.

He doesn't want to go back, Liverpool are just playing hard ball for us to pay the 15 mln.
Aye. Like Marrotta does once a week for Juve.

yes, it seems like dalgish is just trying to increase aqua's price tag
Ditto.

I used to be :heart: with aquilani ....what happened ? :boh:
He's surrounded by the invisible man and the world's laziest DM.

He should stay.

Lower price, but he should stay.
It will probably lower some, but I think this is Kenny telling Juve to get serious. Juve probably made some really low bid.

Jul 10, 2006
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/04/21/alberto-aquilani-set-for-sensational-return-to-liverpool/

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish has opened the door for midfielder Alberto Aquilani to play a huge role in the team next season.

The 26-year-old was signed by Rafael Benitez from Roma as a replacement for Xabi Alonso in 2009, but struggled to live up to expectations because of injury.

He is currently out on loan at Juventus and it was expected the deal would become a permanent £13million transfer.

But the Old Lady want to renegotiate a cheaper deal and Dalglish is happy to see the Italy international return to Anfield instead.

“When people talk about next season, I’m surprised they don’t give Alberto a mention,” Dalglish said on the club’s website. “Everyone seems to have forgotten about him.

“I know he has done really well at Juventus this season. When the loan finishes at the end of the season, he reverts back to being a Liverpool player.

“Nothing is cast in stone and he could be coming back to play for Liverpool. He could be a valuable asset here next season. He’s still our player.

“He certainly didn’t have the best of luck last season. At times he did really well and at other times he didn’t do quite so well but you can say that about most players.

“What I do know is that he’s had a fantastic season at Juventus.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)