Alberta Tampona Aquilani (3 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I want to be a great protagonist of the new winning cycle that is starting.
We started a new winning cycle? Did Marchisio taught you how to see invisible things, because nobody sees a winning cycle here.
we aren’t that far from the best.
19 points behind Milan. Not that far indeed. We're closer to the 17th placed Cesena than we are to the 1st placed Milan.

We need a bit of time to build something important
Yeah, yeah, we heard that a lot over the last 4 years.
Now is the time to go forward on the right path without listening to the critics.
The bad old criticizers are the reason Juve sucks. They should praise your underachievements instead of daring to criticize the mediocre team we became.

We still need a bit of patience, very soon we’ll be back where Juve needs to be.
Yes, because there is so much promise in this team.

And at the end, Italian calcio will say thanks to our club. Why? There’s a great desire here to rely on young Italian players. No one gives so many players to the Nazionale like us.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Evidently the work our management has done last summer wasn’t so bad.
Wasn't so bad? So it was bad but it wasn't THAT bad? Why do you say that Juve will be back where it belongs if you think that the management didn't do a good job in the summer?
Dumbass.
I repeat, the base is very solid, and we’re starting to open a winning cycle
You talked out of your ass and now you repeated it. Where the fuck do you see the winning cycle? What makes you think there will be one?

“What do I think of Pirlo? It’d be fantastic to have him here. He’s a top player, one of the highest level internationally. To play beside him would help me to grow even more.
Oh fuck, we're buying a 32 year old that missed the entire season and played his last good match in 2007.
And you were talking about young Italian players and bright future :lol:

Where did the Bianconero “dream” vanish? Maybe against Parma. We lost this game after a long series of positive results, and above all, we lost Quagliarella, a fundamental player for us. Fabio was in great form, he was always scoring and he allowed for a great balance up front. From that moment, in fact, we went into a psychological crisis. A real nightmare of a January, full of incredible setbacks.
There were times when losing a player like Quag was gonna go unnoticed and now his injury sent the others in a psychological shock. We have a bunch of pussies in our team.
I HOPE DELNERI STAYS, HE IS A GREAT COACH AND HAS TAUGHT ME A LOT.
I hope he dies.

“If Juve will sign De Rossi? (laughs) I think unfortunately that today that’s fantacalcio.”
Floro Flores on the other hand...
NAZIONALE- “Italy isn’t too much farther behind the other big teams.
You're even better than the others. We should buy every Italian player on earth.
We have a lot quality,
:lol:
We need to change, to give space to young Italians. For this, I say that Italy will soon thank Juve. Here, we’ve opened a road to imitate.”
Oh boy.
Andy, please finish this clown off.

“Why should the fans be optimistic? Because this project is serious, it’s of quality.
THE PROJECT talk again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,062
    WΏΏdy;2992722 said:
    That interview scares me,all indications are DN and marotta will stay :scared:
    Marotta is staying 100000%

As for Del Neri, it's not sure yet but IMO chances of him staying are bigger than leaving.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
    seems like its a couple players now that have voiced there support for del neri (compared to last season when it seemed legro was the only one in support of zach)

..and that scares the shit out of me

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Thank you Alen, you just basically said everything I was thinking. For the future of this club, I hope Liverpool take him back. His mentality is extremely fucked up and all of those things he just said is crazy talk. Saying that we're quality a bunch of times doesn't actually make it true. Italy this and Italy that, fuck this, even the Italian Juve fans are tired of this whole Italian bullshit.

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you Alen, you just basically said everything I was thinking. For the future of this club, I hope Liverpool take him back. His mentality is extremely fucked up and all of those things he just said is crazy talk. Saying that we're quality a bunch of times doesn't actually make it true. Italy this and Italy that, fuck this, even the Italian Juve fans are tired of this whole Italian bullshit.
    This. I'm not a fan.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Even though it was expected that he would come out and praise Del Neri and co. considering he openly wishes to stay in Italy and with the National team, he shouldn't be here next season just because of the fact we can get better players than him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    We started a new winning cycle? Did Marchisio taught you how to see invisible things, because nobody sees a winning cycle here.

19 points behind Milan. Not that far indeed. We're closer to the 17th placed Cesena than we are to the 1st placed Milan.

Yeah, yeah, we heard that a lot over the last 4 years.

The bad old criticizers are the reason Juve sucks. They should praise your underachievements instead of daring to criticize the mediocre team we became.

Yes, because there is so much promise in this team.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't so bad? So it was bad but it wasn't THAT bad? Why do you say that Juve will be back where it belongs if you think that the management didn't do a good job in the summer?
    Dumbass.

You talked out of your ass and now you repeated it. Where the fuck do you see the winning cycle? What makes you think there will be one?

Oh fuck, we're buying a 32 year old that missed the entire season and played his last good match in 2007.
    And you were talking about young Italian players and bright future :lol:

There were times when losing a player like Quag was gonna go unnoticed and now his injury sent the others in a psychological shock. We have a bunch of pussies in our team.

I hope he dies.

Floro Flores on the other hand...

You're even better than the others. We should buy every Italian player on earth.

:lol:

Oh boy.
    Andy, please finish this clown off.

THE PROJECT talk again :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Mate, he's dead. I don't need to finish him. :D

Del Neri on the other hand...

Very well said.

+REP

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    For starters, even if we took all the best Italian players we would still not be the best team in the league.

Buffon

Cassani - Bonucci - Chiellini - Criscito

De Rossi - Aquilani - Marchisio

Mauri

Pazzini - Rossi

Here you go, the best Italian players around and we still wouldn't even be the best team in Italy. Also, that team wouldn't even have made it through the second round in the Champions League. They just have to realize that maybe this whole Italian thing isn't the right path in 2011.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,071
    It's kinda contradicting.

You can't expect players to talk shit about any club, or in this case a club where you'd like stay, since we don't own him yet. It was expected to see such comments from him, or any other player for that matter. If he said something else there would be people saying "if he's not motivated and if he doesn't have hopes how the heck should we".

Some things he said are right, some are wrong and some are way off. But it doesn't even matter, he's there to show what he has and to uplift motivation in other team mates and our fans. He did his part, some will take it as granted, some will be happy and some will be pissed.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    For starters, even if we took all the best Italian players we would still not be the best team in the league.

Buffon

Cassani - Bonucci - Chiellini - Criscito

De Rossi - Aquilani - Marchisio

Mauri

Pazzini - Rossi

Here you go, the best Italian players around and we still wouldn't even be the best team in Italy. Also, that team wouldn't even have made it through the second round in the Champions League. They just have to realize that maybe this whole Italian thing isn't the right path in 2011.

Good job, u picked the worst possible players :lol: , cassano? balotelli ? Floro flores ? luca toni? barzagli?

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009

You can't expect players to talk shit about any club, or in this case a club where you'd like stay, since we don't own him yet. It was expected to see such comments from him, or any other player for that matter. If he said something else there would be people saying "if he's not motivated and if he doesn't have hopes how the heck should we".
    But he will end up looking stupid if he says that we're quality although we're in 7th right now. It just doesn't make any sense, he could talk about the club and how he's motivated to play for this club and turn this whole thing around, things like that. But he doesn't have to flat out lie and say that we're quality because no one will take him seriously.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    But he will end up looking stupid if he says that we're quality although we're in 7th right now. It just doesn't make any sense, he could talk about the club and how he's motivated to play for this club and turn this whole thing around, things like that. But he doesn't have to flat out lie and say that we're quality because no one will take him seriously.
    Yeah, nothing against Aquilani as a player. I even want him to stay. But some of the things he said were hurting the intelligence of the Juve fans and are coming in a wrong moment. In the hardest times he's talking to us about after life paradise, even though there is absolutely no proof that there is an after life and a paradise there. Not only that there isn't any proof, but there are no indications either.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Quality players indeed :D

Aquilani should talk less and contribute more. He could've definitely been more honest and objective with his answers. No need to BS the fans, and end up sounding like an idiot with this pathetic interview!

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006

Some things he said are right, some are wrong and some are way off. But it doesn't even matter, he's there to show what he has and to uplift motivation in other team mates and our fans. He did his part, some will take it as granted, some will be happy and some will be pissed.
    :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)