Alberta Tampona Aquilani (7 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He did well yesterday, don't recall any needless giveaways in possession by him. That is what we need. Intelligent passing is something we haven't seen in this club in a few years.
This is what I like about him, Hustini...True enough, Marchisio is definitely better defensively, and can shoot, but in terms of making himself available for the ball, keeping the ball, and using it intelligently, he is very pale in comparison to Alberto. And as you say, we have been lacking those exact skills, for a long time now. It means that we can attack dangerously all across the midfield, not just with krasic, and pepe's insane work rate, but also, through the middle. Dogs of war are useful, and needed, but one is enough if we have someone next to him who can actually control the flow of the game and find those perfect passes our forwards, all forwards in fact, feed off. and spit back goals in return.

we have a strange central midfield quartet, as none of them have the same strengths. Which gives us options, but also creates problems when we finally DO decide upon our best central pairing, and one of them gets injured or suspended, as whoever comes into their position, is not naturally capable of performing the same job.

As for Del Neri's words about Melo/Marchisio proving our number one duo...after so few games, when Alberto has hardly played, its an accurate, but also liable to change statement. No chance we would have aquilani in the squad, with a fairly large buy out clause, unless we were going to give him a chance to stake a claim for a starting position.

Momo is a tougher, more mobile tackler than Melo, but he is brainless and incompetent once he has the ball at his feet. Aquliani is a very different kind of player to marchisio.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:lol:

Those pics are funny stuff, Rebel. Based on his facial expressions, you'd think he was being violated in each and everyone of them.

:eyebrows:
ahhhh crap.

just realized the mofo is pulling a maicon in terms of facial expression.

fuuuuuuu this pisses me off so much.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
it should of ended on Saturday,

AFL :sergio:
Woah hold up. AFL is an amazing sport. As if you weren't watching the game on saturday shitting your pants.
I cant get over the fact that there is no ET...Saints would have won if there was.

As a Carlton man I say fuck Collingwood, C'mon Saints. Even though Milne is a prick and I don't particularly like Riewoldt.
The whole St Kilda team is full of faggots.

When did you become Mr Sensitivity?:confused:
Was just being mindful of the mentally disabled members of the forum. Not naming names.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
LOL funny thing is Im a Sydney boy so I couldnt give a flying fuck about AFL (FUCK THE SWANS) but I just like to rile you ALF fans up. Oh and I fucking hate Eddie McGuire, therefore I hate Collingwood :)

BTW the no extra time in the GF rule is fucking retarded .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)