Alberta Tampona Aquilani (6 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
What for? Its not like he's 45 or something. Young players don't really require that much rest. Marchisio needs an extended run in the team, he's just finding his legs.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Its tough because I really think Aquilani could be great for us. At the same time I like Melo and Marchisio. Del Neri should always field Aqua over Sissoko though.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
icεmαή;2701138 said:
What for? Its not like he's 45 or something. Young players don't really require that much rest. Marchisio needs an extended run in the team, he's just finding his legs.
:tup:

Right now, Marchisio should be our only "certain" starter in the middle of the pitch. It's up to the others to prove their worth & claim that 2nd starting spot.

Jan 22, 2009
Asking for Aquilani to start at this point is not a very smart thing to do. We need to be as rigid as possible against Palermo + you don't need to fix something that is(or has started) working...so Melo/Marchisio is starting the game 100%.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Aquilani-Marchisio...give Melo a break, next game give Marchisio a break. We have Sissoko to sub on if needed for rotation. If we are going to ever have Aquilani at his best then he needs to start getting more game time. I'm not saying play him for 90 mins but start letting him gel with the team as they continue to grow as well. Why wait?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)