Alberta Tampona Aquilani (4 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Even Secco cannot do this shit. Signing a squad full of loanees with two of the most important players being cup tied and Failing to sell players. He's amazing!

But I'll just wait and see what happens at the end of the season, until then, Marotta is a genius :shifty:
He is probably the worst transfer manager I've ever seen running a world class club, let alone Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
True but the further we get in the competition the more $$ we'll get. After all, we have to fund the Quagliarella's we sign each season.
The Europa league money is not worth it.

The maximum amount of cash prize that Juventus could earn from the tournament is 6.34 million(that's if we win every group match and end up winning the final), not worth risking our first team players getting injured IMO.

Our goal is to reach CL and I'll tell you why, just by earning qualification into the group stage the club will earn 3.8 million plus €0.55 for every match played in the group stage, that alone will earn Juventus a total of 7.1 million. In addition, every win in the group stage will earn the club €0.8 million and a draw will be awarded €0.4 million.

Europa League money is only peanuts, we should only let our youngsters worry about the tournament not our first team players. So I'm glad Aquilani is cup-tied for this low level tournament, the risk of him getting injured has be lowered for that reason.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The Europa league money is not worth it.

The maximum amount of cash prize that Juventus could earn from the tournament is 6.34 million(that's if we win every group match and end up winning the final), not worth risking our first team players getting injured IMO.

Our goal is to reach CL and I'll tell you why, just by earning qualification into the group stage the club will earn 3.8 million plus €0.55 for every match played in the group stage, that alone will earn Juventus a total of 7.1 million. In addition, every win in the group stage will earn the club €0.8 million and a draw will be awarded €0.4 million.

Europa League money is only peanuts, we should only let our youngsters worry about the tournament not our first team players. So I'm glad Aquilani is cup-tied for this low level tournament, the risk of him getting injured has be lowered for that reason.
Exactly.
If everything is about the money, we should concentrate and focus our energy on Serie A because only qualification for the C.L. is gonna bring us 7.1 mil Euros.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)