Alberta Tampona Aquilani (133 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
she's not that hot. i'd hit it, but only if drunk
Oh I'd hit that...

...if I came home and the bitch hadn't made dinner yet. :p
she's a beautiful women , would definitely marry her if she had the right personality.
:agree:

don't know about the second bit.
She's definitely hot, but not as much as some posts here make you believe.
True, she is overrated here.

She is very attractive but I've always felt that some of the unfamous girls that you see around town or at school are just as hot or hotter then many overrated actresses and celebrities.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Is it possible for Aquilani to play off the striker in a 4411???? Whenever I have seen him he seemed to be deployed further back, grab the ball, enjoy dribbling, and has a more often than not quality shot from range...I am wondering, if he is deployed in the straight-ish 4 in midfield, who will partner him. On current form, Melo seems the likeliest option. Or we could play Melo and marchisio in the middle, with aquilani just in front of them...a deeper second striker/playmaker role. I am looking forward to having two players in midfield who can be very direct, Aquilani and Krasic. They need time...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He played there for Liverpool last season. Though not a true SS, but more withdrawn making runs and linking play from the deeper part of the attacking side.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It was more like a 4-2-3-1 with Aqui playing more in the hole. But that's essentially the same system as the 4-4-1-1.
When he played it was a 4-4-1 because we were playing ultra defensively with Degen and Aurellio on the right and left of midfield and N'Gog up top.

He played some in the 4-2-3-1 toward the end of the season, but not much once Gerrard came back.

Aug 17, 2007
:cry:
I want herrrrr

BTW if you give a fuck about what she says, she's in love with Aquilani and all that crap (it's an old video, but they're still togheter, so...)...oh and she remember her first kiss- she was 15 and half, it was in the beach.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Even Secco cannot do this shit. Signing a squad full of loanees with two of the most important players being cup tied and Failing to sell players. He's amazing!

But I'll just wait and see what happens at the end of the season, until then, Marotta is a genius :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)