Alberta Tampona Aquilani (136 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
also, italians settle faster at a new team in italy, then any foreigner can, take that into accound when looking at the high rate of italians currently at juventus
Tell that to Inter. They managed just fine with a couple Italians. Most of the time they didn't start any.

I'm not saying that's the path Juve should take, but a team full of mediocre Italians will not get us anywhere. Sorry, it just won't.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Can we make a poll to see how long members think he'll last?

Maybe something like:

How many games do you think Bert will rack up this season?

< 5
5 - 8
9 - 12
13 - 16
17 - 20
> 20

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
BTW, my estimation wasn't for how many games he will play in this season. I was talking about how many games it will take before he goes down

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I voted 20+. I know he won't play in Europe, but I think he could get some Coppa time (we should really make an attempt for that silver star), and I really want to believe that he's going to be healthy this year.

I know I'm being totally irrational here, but we've got a few injury prone players at CM, and a couple who are capable of pulling the odd spaz out.

Blind optimism at it's finest. Forza Aquilani!

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I think he'll be available for 17-20 games this season, hopefully more.

Also, its been far too long in this thread since a pic of his other half...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Spalletti backs Aquilani at Juve
Friday 3 September, 2010
Zenit St. Petersburg boss Luciano Spalletti has backed his former protégé Alberto Aquilani to succeed at Juventus this season.

Spalletti worked with Aquilani for four years at Roma. In fact, the pair left the capital just a couple of months apart last summer.

Alberto Aquilani is an enlightening player in the sense that he gives light to his team-mates who move around him,” Spalletti said.

“In the last few years he has had several physical problems which have impeded his ability to work with continuity. Our football doesn’t allow this because it soon grinds you down.

“But the wheel turns and I see Alberto having a bright future. We are talking about a great signing, of that there is no doubt.

“By focusing on Aquilani, Juve have allowed Italian football to re-acquire an absolute protagonist,”
Spalletti concluded.

:tuttosport:

Forza Aquilani

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)