Alberta Tampona Aquilani (7 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #42
    Aquilani: 'I'm crazy with joy!'

Alberto Aquilani is “crazy with joy” about his imminent move to Juventus. “I hope to recapture the Nazionale jersey too.”

The Liverpool midfielder is all set to complete his loan with option to buy for €15.5m after an injury-ravaged spell in the Premier League.

I am very happy to be playing with the Bianconeri jersey. I’m just crazy with joy,” he told the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.

I also hope to recapture the Nazionale jersey too.

The former Roma star made reference to the fact Juventus had wanted him two seasons ago when Claudio Ranieri was still in charge.

I’m here two years late, but I am so happy to make this move, as for me it is a bit like coming home.”

Juventus and Liverpool are concluding the final details of the move, which will see the Bianconeri cover all of his €3.4m per season wages during the loan.

They then have the option to make the transfer permanent at the end of the campaign for around €15.5m.

Football Italia

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    :touched:

I don't think I've been this happy with a signing since Ibra, when I just went nuts when the transfer took place.

edit- this is in response to the FI article

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    When players make comments like Aquilani & Krasic have, it bring back that feeling I had 4 years ago before we were demoted. Forza the club I've supported my entire freaking life!

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #48
    Pepe - Marchisio/Melo - Aquilani - Krasic

So much better than what we have right now. And if everything works out fine that midfield is gonna kick some asses.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I would have no problem playing

Krasic-D'Ago-Marchisio-Pepe

People expect Marchisio to be something else, but really he's more of a defensive midfielder than anything else. Only unlike Sissoko or Melo, he's not retarded.
    Just the other day when someone mentioned D'Ago... Marchisio-Aquilani could work wonders. I seriously hope this is the midfield pairing we will see.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    “I’m here two years late, but I am so happy to make this move, as for me it is a bit like coming home.”
    and I waited 2 years as well, God this is a dream come true to me, can't wait to see him next to Chiellini!

When players make comments like Aquilani & Krasic have, it bring back that feeling I had 4 years ago before we were demoted. Forza the club I've supported my entire freaking life!
    Exactly how I feel!
    +Diego and Amauri's promises to prove themselves, regardless what they actually do- it's A LOT better than last year's comments such as "we need to improve" and "we were unlucky today" when everyone didn't seem to care about the team, except DP and the guy who kept my hopes always:

and I can't wait to see this again:

Stolen from wahdan's facebook

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Just the other day when someone mentioned D'Ago... Marchisio-Aquilani could work wonders. I seriously hope this is the midfield pairing we will see.
    There's no other option.

I don't want Suicide Melee anywhere near my team.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I thought Krasic was gonna start on the right.
    He is, you're looking from the wrong side.

There's no other option.

I don't want Suicide Melee anywhere near my team.
    :D

We can hope...for Del Neri to have the sense and Alberto to stay fit. I can't wait for the season to start, all of a sudden I'm really enthusiastic about the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)