Alberta Tampona Aquilani (10 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
On second thought, Marchisio and Aquilani might complement eachother perfectly. Few players move into space like Marchisio and few players see others move into space like Aquilani (plus have the ability to act accordingly).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Could be at the cost of Marchisio.. But seriously if this guy is fit for longer than two matches in a row, I'd have him over almost any player in the pecking order.
I really hope it's not at the cost of Marchisio and not end up in the scenario that was described yesterday, having a Melo/Momo partnered with Marchisio/Aquilani. That's just stubbornness that would do no one good.

On second thought, Marchisio and Aquilani might complement eachother perfectly. Few players move into space like Marchisio and few players see others move into space like Aquilani (plus have the ability to act accordingly).
I see this partnership with a lot of dynamism, ideas and speed. With speed I mean speed of reactions and delivery. With our relatively fast flanks, Diego and a striker up top, things might finally look positive.

Welcome back, by the way, how was your vacation?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm not sure what else I can add on how I feel about this that I haven't already expressed in the transfer thread :touched: God, this makes me so happy. I hope he stays healthy

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Definitely, I wish him a healthy season and that he fits well in the squad, delivers well and save us from the pain of Sissoko and Melo.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #33
    I'm not sure what else I can add on how I feel about this that I haven't already expressed in the transfer thread :touched: God, this makes me so happy. I hope he stays healthy
    I see this partnership with a lot of dynamism, ideas and speed. With speed I mean speed of reactions and delivery. With our relatively fast flanks, Diego and a striker up top, things might finally look positive.
    :tup:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I really hope it's not at the cost of Marchisio and not end up in the scenario that was described yesterday, having a Melo/Momo partnered with Marchisio/Aquilani. That's just stubbornness that would do no one good.
    I see potential in those partnerships as well honestly. Thing is, Aquilani has to do some adepting as wel;, he's really quite an advanced midfielder normally. So let's see how that unfolds.

Yes exactly. With Pepe, Marchisio and Krasic moving a lot, Aquilani with his one-touch passing could have a field day. Might open some space up for Diego as well, who is always hopelessly boxing up against three defenders.

Welcome back, by the way, how was your vacation?
    Wonderful, thank you. And thanks to you and Faraz for keeping me updated :).

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I'll tell ya, that transfer thread was one of the most enjoyable ones I have been a part of. A lot of positive energy, which is awfully rare in these parts lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)