Albania - Greece (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

find reasons??
i have told ya a bilion times that we made a mistake.ok.we lost.so what??

does this make you a super power??

PLEASE!
not super power, but this means big for us, we beat our hated rival..!

btw, arif nice pic. plzz post more :)

Forza Shqiptar..!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
you don't understand gray.

when it comes to greece i am taking it personal.
i love greece more than anything else in my life.
and i feel like it's my DUTY to defend my country.
I know you're not happy that Greece lost and all that, but it's just sportsmanship. Congratulate the victor and get on with your life :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I know you're not happy that Greece lost and all that, but it's just sportsmanship. Congratulate the victor and get on with your life :)
congratuate an opponent who call me a hated rival??

NEVER.!

see...i am not calling you hated rivals...even though i SHOULD.

why are we your hated rivals??
do you know that in the country of your hated rivals live 1,000,000 of you and the number is CONSTANTLY encreasing??

but you definitelly don't respect AT least the country your ppl live in and you are calling us hated rivals....

that's why greeks last night kiked albanians asses in Omonia....
because they were insulting us ALL the freaking time!

and gray,i am sorry i am carrying on with this,but get to my shoes a little.
i am FURIOUS.

i just can't let this pass next to me and act like nothing's wrong! :fero:

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
what happened last night was wrong. nothing but absolutely wrong,no matter what nationality the victim had. and there is no apology for that.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
that's so true :down:

but the love for your country/nation is sooo huge that sometimes it drives you crazy.

i nearly stop talking to my beloved friend,which i could die for, because he was talking some shit about greece.
i could kill for my country and i could also kill anyone who offends it.

you don't feel the same?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
That is annoying when people talk crap about your nation.

I just consider such people so inferior to me mentally, morally and ethically that I simply don't pay attention to what they say.

And subsequently- I don't hate them. And I certainly don't hate the nation they belong to.

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
Common Lili, it's a football match!
You can't put anything above the life of a human being,especially not a football match.

what would you have said if some crazy Portuguese guy had stabbed a Greek fan while they were celebrating the victory over Portugal in their own country (in an even more important game).

It's just ridiculous.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by cereza ] ++
Common Lili, it's a football match!
You can't put anything above the life of a human being,especially not a football match.

what would you have said if some crazy Portuguese guy had stabbed a Greek fan while they were celebrating the victory over Portugal in their own country (in an even more important game).

It's just ridiculous.
greeks NEVER offended any portugese though.

and no,it's not just football.
it's about nations.
not about stupid teams.

because for me,it's WAAAAAAAY more important someone to insult greek,greeks and greek football than the whole juventus,juventinies and the players.

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
how do you know they never offended them? maybe the portuguese felt offended by the greeks partying and waving their flags in their country.

and what did the guy yesterday do that he deserved to be stabbed? if someone tells you your country sucks,well then either ignore it cause they're an idiot for making a political issue out of a football match or tell him his country sucks. you don't go out there and stab someone? that person has a family,too.what are you gonna tell his mother? 'I stabbed your son because he told me I'm a stupid souvlaki-eating Greek' ?

this IS just a football match.people shouldn't make a country issue out of it.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by cereza ] ++
how do you know they never offended them? maybe the portuguese felt offended by the greeks partying and waving their flags in their country.

and what did the guy yesterday do that he deserved to be stabbed? if someone tells you your country sucks,well then either ignore it cause they're an idiot for making a political issue out of a football match or tell him his country sucks. you don't go out there and stab someone? that person has a family,too.what are you gonna tell his mother? 'I stabbed your son because he told me I'm a stupid souvlaki-eating Greek' ?

this IS just a football match.people shouldn't make a country issue out of it.

you know what they shouldnt but fact is it is. every albanian made it an issue and every greek even those here (toronto canada) who just started watching the natinal team only coz they won an euro made it an issue.

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #215

find reasons??
    i have told ya a bilion times that we made a mistake.ok.we lost.so what??

does this make you a super power??

PLEASE!

Does winning the euro means you are super power? Coz I don't call a team who has been at euro championships twice and won once a superpower. ;)

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    arif, the pics are priceless.

i like the united states of albania theme
    Yeah, that one is great.

++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    btw, arif nice pic. plzz post more
    I'll post some soon.

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #218

congratuate an opponent who call me a hated rival??

NEVER.!

see...i am not calling you hated rivals...even though i SHOULD.

why are we your hated rivals??
    do you know that in the country of your hated rivals live 1,000,000 of you and the number is CONSTANTLY encreasing??

but you definitelly don't respect AT least the country your ppl live in and you are calling us hated rivals....

that's why greeks last night kiked albanians asses in Omonia....
    because they were insulting us ALL the freaking time!

and gray,i am sorry i am carrying on with this,but get to my shoes a little.
    i am FURIOUS.

i just can't let this pass next to me and act like nothing's wrong! :fero:
    Is anyone saying that you shouldn't call us your most hated rival?
    Do you know WHY in Greece live 1 000 000 albanians? Coz as far as I'm concerned you didn't learn history at all.

Great, you find what happened last night good. Insulting you? :LOL: Puh-lease. They were just celebrating. Nothing else. I didn't know you find a celebration an insult. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)