Albania - Greece (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

oops!!
sorry!!

and how do you pronounce elle in greek???
just like you write it. Germans and Greeks pronounce the last E and the English-speaking people don't.

gigi2

May 31, 2004
Now I want to say something to Don Bes but as you said we have to stop this convo so I stop.

Lilianna,when you say we'll be CL winners,which team do you mean?

cereza

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
so what did this Pirro-guy do?!

and you can't blame anything but yourselves for the defeat...
He has nothing at all to do with that game or football in general. That's why referring to him is totally inappropriate here.

He's a weightlifter who has won a couple of medals for Greece. The issue is that he's originally from Albania.Or at least some people are turning it into an issue.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gigi2 ] ++
Now I want to say something to Don Bes but as you said we have to stop this convo so I stop.

Lilianna,when you say we'll be CL winners,which team do you mean?
darling,i mean the one and only team....

why...does other football teams exist exept JUVENTUS???

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
hehhehe..greece can only win against bigger teams....:D
that actually may well be the case. The teams that Greece defeated on their European run mainly had their strengths in attack, and they played right into Greece's tactic of soaking up the pressure then hitting back on the counterattack. Maybe they get a bit confused when the other team's not going gung-ho at them :D

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #178

the victory???so you got the World Cup???what victory,that you won a game in your country where you haven't lost for many years?
    we won against our enemy and against the european champion.

++ [ originally posted by leeeeech ] ++
    ya i know i have to be proud of the NT but its albania were talking about
    this so called 'albania :yuck:' has beaten you yesterday.

you all saw that the stadium was full of Albanians and noone was with us!!!!
    Also I have to say that we have learned to play in better stadiums!!!!
    yeah that's true. i heard that you ask your FF for money if they want you to win. Every player asked 500 000 euros in case greece had won. Are they that poor?

NAME AN ALBANIAN ATHLETE WHO WON A MEDAL FOR GREECE(AND THEY DIDN'T TAKE IT FROM HIM)-(AND AS I SAID BEFORE DIMAS IS GREEK!)
    :LOL: Why would an albanian want to win something for Greece?

@Lilianna : About Pirro Dhima, when you hate albanians so much, why are you proud of him so much? He is greek by law, but he still has albanian blood.

And if you don't know any other reason how to explain your defeat yesterday except "We are european champions", let's leave it here.
    So what that you are euro champions? Does that make you unbeatable? No, it doesn't.

And we're talking about present now, not the past. You're still euro champs, but that's all.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

@Lilianna : About Pirro Dhima, when you hate albanians so much, why are you proud of him so much? He is greek by law, but he still has albanian blood.

And if you don't know any other reason how to explain your defeat yesterday except "We are european champions", let's leave it here.
    So what that you are euro champions? Does that make you unbeatable? No, it doesn't.

And we're talking about present now, not the past. You're still euro champs, but that's all.
    at least we did smg.
    we won the euro.
    what you did??

won a single match?
    so fvcking WHAT?
    and no,i don't wanna stop here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)