• Sanchez

• Aguero

• Higuain

• None of those three

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Of course not I was thinking more along the lines of he knows Italy and we can offer him a starting spot. Do you think he'll walk straight into United's team or Barca's or City's?
I don't know if he would or not. Depends on who they buy this summer.

why not? ronaldo is a choker? messi is a bigger choker imo it's obvious that those who cant admit to that fact have either cheered for teams who hate man u, hate the epl, think hes a douchebag and cant get over that to see his worth as a player. I dont care what kind of person he is, he is an amazing player and a great competitor and to me hes the best out there.
Dude, you don't need to make it personal. Ronaldo and Messi are obviously the two best players in the world and I would certainly take the former on any team of mine, who cares if he's a douche.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't know if he would or not. Depends on who they buy this summer.

Dude, you don't need to make it personal. Ronaldo and Messi are obviously the two best players in the world and I would certainly take the former on any team of mine, who cares if he's a douche.
:p not making it personal its fact, anyhoos its preference yes so we ll leave it at that, but i remember when people wanted aguero here some 2 years ago when he was crap you agree a lotta of people watch their football on youtube cough hustini cough

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Aguero is surprisingly the most realistic out of those three. Other clubs are way ahead on the Sanchez deal and I doubt Higuain would want to join us. As long as Real are out of the race for Kun he is the most realistic out of the three.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:p not making it personal its fact, anyhoos its preference yes so we ll leave it at that, but i remember when people wanted aguero here some 2 years ago when he was crap you agree a lotta of people watch their football on youtube cough hustini cough
Even some Manure fans consider Messi the better player. So it hasn't got anything to do with it.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Higuain is probably one of the best finishers out there. The guy is a fckin genius when it comes to 1-on-1's. An absolute beast infront of goal, but like BJ says I'd be worry about the service he would get here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Higuain isn't going to have nearly as much service here as he would at Real, obviously. Folks know that we have a tendency to struggle against teams who sit back. That's why I'd rather have a player like Aguero who can fashion out chances for himself. While Higauin is a great striker, he needs service to be effective.

In this window I'd rather focus on the service department when it comes to the attack, not the finishing. We still haven't really fixed that problem over the years. If we want to, we might be able to find someone like Higuain next summer.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
Higuain isn't going to have nearly as much service here as he would at Real, obviously. Folks know that we have a tendency to struggle against teams who sit back. That's why I'd rather have a player like Aguero who can fashion out chances for himself. While Higauin is a great striker, he needs service to be effective.

In this window I'd rather focus on the service department when it comes to the attack, not the finishing. We still haven't really fixed that problem over the years. If we want to, we might be able to find someone like Higuain next summer.
Agree 100%..if anything matri n quaq showed a great knack at finishing off some tough chances..but the lack of creativity to make easier chances more routine is something we suffered to do tremendously this season esp after krasic was marked out of games

with a great SS and a adequate left winger we would pretty much have a great foundation to add to our attack with bigger names in the near future

Aguero and Bastos would be a step in the right direction..id prefer someone else to bastos but we need to spend big if we wana have a chance at aguero and wouldnt have much left to get a better winger

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Agree 100%..if anything matri n quaq showed a great knack at finishing off some tough chances..but the lack of creativity to make easier chances more routine is something we suffered to do tremendously this season esp after krasic was marked out of games

with a great SS and a adequate left winger we would pretty much have a great foundation to add to our attack with bigger names in the near future

Aguero and Bastos would be a step in the right direction..id prefer someone else to bastos but we need to spend big if we wana have a chance at aguero and wouldnt have much left to get a better winger
Indeed, I would be happy with Matri and Quag provided we received someone close to world class for the left side. Then it comes down to the system.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
If we're gonna spend big on one player it has to be Aguero. He's the only one out of the 3 worth big money. We would make most of the money back on shirt sales alone, and on the pitch he can create chances for himself, which is what we desperately need, aswell as chances for others (Matri mostly I'm assuming). Higuain need alot of service, and he aint gonna get it with us, and Serie A defenders are alot better than the mickey mouse defenders in La Liga.

So Aguero it is.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
True. Unless a player thinks with his brain. Especially Sanchez where his next move is crucial for his development.
Joining the current Barcelona team is probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a player.

He has plenty of time to flop, lose prestige and value, slink back to Italy with some off-brand team (Inter or Milan) and then join Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)