Who do you think will come?

• Sanchez

• Aguero

• Higuain

• None of those three

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Messi is better than Ronaldo IMO too but its not that insanity to think otherwise as both are amazing players and its not like comparing Chiellini to Grygera

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think if we excluded gays and women from that procent, the 74% would raise...

As for the matter hand, personally i would prefer a a great finisher, we have a load of decent SSs; DP, Iaq and Quaq for this year, we can always find decent Amauris, Cassanos and Rossis next year, when DP retires, but finding a great goal scoarer (someone as prolific as Treze and not Matri), has been proved a real pain.
And i would prefer us to rather invest on more pressing matters (LM, RB and LB).
But having said all that, you get a chance to sign someone like Aquero,at this age, once every decade, he is the only reason that should make us invest on the offense yet again...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think if we excluded gays and women from that procent, the 74% would raise...

As for the matter hand, personally i would prefer a a great finisher, we have a load of decent SSs; DP, Iaq and Quaq for this year, we can always find decent Amauris, Cassanos and Rossis next year, when DP retires, but finding a great goal scoarer (someone as prolific as Treze and not Matri), has been proved a real pain.
And i would prefer us to rather invest on more pressing matters (LM, RB and LB).
But having said all that, you get a chance to sign someone like Aquero,at this age, once every decade, he is the only reason that should make us invest on the offense yet again...
Yep, he did.

Aug 2, 2005
this Messi C.Ronaldo thing is like Zidane Figo back then in 2000
or like DP Ronaldo in 97

Messi have the edge because of the team he has around, I would love to see how Messi would do in a cracked team

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Question is

Who do you think WILL COME, I assume many understood that as Who would YOU BUY.
I understood it as who I think will come too. And voted non of them. But best chance of them is Sanchez, dont think we have ANY chance with Aguero, nor Higauin.

To adapt to this confusing poll, who do I want to come:

1.Aguero
2. Higuain.
3. Sanchez.

Aguero based on team needs of SS, if we had a good one, would prefer Higuain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)