Agnelli Family on DP and Capello case (9 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Stuart said:
No problem, man. Don't worry about me, if I get banned I won't really care. The days when this place was somewhere for Juve fans to come, talk about the club and actually enjoy themselves is over. As you've probably noticed I hardly spend as much time on here as I used to and it isn't a coincidence.
It's funny how each time you try to talk with them about this, they end up tellin you diff story and going off-topic. Anyhow, I noticed you're not here like before which is not a good thing, and I actually cant blame you my friend.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I really don't know why you and Stuart are so muc pissed at this warning. I know what I will do about it.

Sep 28, 2002
you lot are being ridiculous. when we do moderating you complain, when there's no moderating you also complain.

we ask you not to use word crapello, is it that difficult? after all it does insult a key member of juventus staff and its been a rule since day one, you cannot offend juventus staff.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fliakis said:
you lot are being ridiculous. when we do moderating you complain, when there's no moderating you also complain.

we ask you not to use word crapello, is it that difficult? after all it does insult a key member of juventus staff and its been a rule since day one, you cannot offend juventus staff.

Fli, as far as I know you're not a moderator ATM, so stay away and just read:D.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's all Fli's fault. hehe:D

Anyhow back to topic.

Mancini expects Inter exits according to Channel4.com...which makes me more believe that capello will end up there.(hopefully)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I'm not pissed at that warning. Not at all.

What will you do?
I removed your warnings, yours and Stuart's but the yellow card is still there.

And apparently you are pissed, but I don't want to collect your 10-fold replies mocking it.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Jeeks said:
I really don't know why you and Stuart are so muc pissed at this warning. I know what I will do about it.
I'm not pissed at all, at least I don't think I am. If expressing your views and stating your opinion is being pissed then I am but that's all I'm doing. I don't have a problem with the warnings thing I just believe that the mods should use their discretion when warning people. I don't know if you saw my post but I already accepted that I deserved my warning for use of profanity but warning Rab for using the word Crapello is a bit harsh IMO. That's what I mean when I talk about discretion. I should've been warned but not Rab but I don't entirely blame the mods, it's not them that I have a problem with but the rules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)