Agassi's career as a tennis player is over (3 Viewers)

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
Good bye Andre
You were one very talented bastard indeed. If your chaps have at least 30% of your talent they'd win all the Grand slams

Never liked your kit though

:pint:

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
legend indeed, should b the best of all time
we're left with federer, his games r boring, he never loses a set, werz the competition

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Who says Federer is Boring? It's only boring coz he wins all the time, but you watch his strokes and perfection and you will see that theres nothing boring about him. If you talk about Federer you are talking about THE TENNIS LEGEND.

Anyhow, Aggassi's retirement isn't nearly as big as Steve Irwin's, for obvious reasons :D

But wish Andre all the best...

OP

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #54
    hahaha he will against blake.

so is it a deal i get blake and roddick and u can take the rest?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    - vOnAm - said:
    Who says Federer is Boring? It's only boring coz he wins all the time, but you watch his strokes and perfection and you will see that theres nothing boring about him. If you talk about Federer you are talking about THE TENNIS LEGEND.
    What I mean is that he doesn't have the charisma of an Agassi. Federer is a machine and could be compared to Sampras. Federer is a superb player and one of the best of all time. I like players who express themselves and show it to the crowd without being too cocky.

OP

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #59
    juventus710 said:
    arghhh!!!! only if i had enuff cash, i would have bet u on it

ill put up your 170..... ill take roddick and blake, well after tonight it may only be roddick but hey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)