After Perugia match (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
It was obvious from facial expression that Lippi was very sad and all of us know why but what were very obvious as well are nedved expressions along with thuram and trezeguet
Would this give a clue?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
yes. that clue leeds to the fact that juventus lost the game and aren't playing well at all.

What else could it mean?

OP
Dr-Juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    yes. that clue leeds to the fact that juventus lost the game and aren't playing well at all.

What else could it mean?
    Didn’t get the point
    Lippi is leaving but not alone
    Thuram, Nedved and Trezeguet are leaving as well IMO

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I think Trez knows that his Juve career is virtually over, and the same feeling is being felt by Pavel. I think Nedved has really been useless for us this season; he has simply lost his form since winning the Golden Boot. So I say sell sell sell in this summer's market. Trez is hopefully going to be sold, and Gilardino will be bought as a more than acceptable replacement for Trez IMO. Now about Pavel, I say might as well sell too. He is getting old and after next season we might not be able to cash in on him. I think we can find a player that can control the midfield better than Neddy; someone who has more creativity. I stress that this player should be a NATURAL PLAYMAKER, not a converted one like Nedved. I think Rosicky or van der Vaart are the only acceptable replacements for Nedved, or at least from what I have seen so far. So I want Trez and Nedved to be sold, so we can bring in 8 new players that we most certainly need, including 3 or 4 new defenders, 2 or 3 midfielders, and Gilardino. We all know who we want to see wearing Bianconeri in the summer.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

Didn’t get the point
    Lippi is leaving but not alone
    Thuram, Nedved and Trezeguet are leaving as well IMO
    i got the point, but using "being sad" as an argument doesn't make sense. all the players felt sad. they lost...if we won the game and it was the last game of the season and only a couple showed some emotion, then yes, maybe those player'll leave.

In other words, we dont know anything till they're sold.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Whats wrong with Nedved at the moment??
    It seems like he's not on the pitch in these games... :down:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    it's not nedved guys ... it's the TEAM.. u got to know nedved and dp can't always do the job ...the team should work with them , but as u can see , our defence suckss at the Maximum , and alsoo EVERYTHINNNNNNNN :<arghhhhh

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I agree 100% - Nedved and Del Piero shouldn't be relied on all the time, but even so, Neddy just hasn't been himself since winning the Golden Ball. DP has only just returned from an injury and is still giving the team more than Pavel. It's sad, but I think he, like Trezeguet and possibly Thuram too, should move on.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    it's not nedved guys ... it's the TEAM.. u got to know nedved and dp can't always do the job ...the team should work with them , but as u can see , our defence suckss at the Maximum , and alsoo EVERYTHINNNNNNNN :<arghhhhh
    i never truLy realLy believed that our defence sucked as much as some people were saying but after the lecce game. agh. they suck

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    True, but remember, if we sell Nedved he's likely to go to Chelsea so they will probably drop out of the race for Rosicky. Plus, Arjen Robben is signing for them as well.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    True, but remember, if we sell Nedved he's likely to go to Chelsea so they will probably drop out of the race for Rosicky. Plus, Arjen Robben is signing for them as well.
    they got duff and coLE. what do they need robben for ?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    nedved- who knows if its him or the team. he is 31 years old, and at that age, you can lose form quite easily and never regain it. So why take the risk when he probably has one season left in him at the highest level anyway. Especially when you have the likes of Van der vaart, Rosicky, Diego all on the market. not to mention maybe even Aimar if the money is willing and there.

Trezeguet- i think we should sell him simply because Moggi has treated him like crap and i wouldnt think he would want to play for us anymore. Gilardino is a very good young player, but he has only shown us what he has this season. Is he another one season wonder? Who knows? And lets be honest, we have bought many of those in recent years. Legrottaglie, Appiah, Camoranesi and even Di Vaio. All these players are good, but we should have better. So having Gilardino and Di Vaio, who isnt that great, is taking a risk as such. I personally wouldnt mind selling Di Vaio also and maybe trying to bring in a player who has some experience at the highest level in the CL. Eg. Morientes or even Zlatan who has at least played many seasons in europe and for his country as well. One of these players along with Gilardino joining seems like a safer option.

We should be able to get at least 40 to 50 million for these two players. Barca and Chelsea have the cash right now. Add to that, selling Zalayeta outright, iuliano, pessotto, montero, fresi outright and a few loaned players, plus i believe certain players like Conte should retire as they are not needed anymore, and we should be able to generate cash. we have blasi and possibly brighi to return as back up in midfield. possibly sculli or cipriani to return as 5th forward. we should be able to at least buy 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and two forwards.

Oct 1, 2002
    exactly.:thumb:

++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    nedved- who knows if its him or the team. he is 31 years old, and at that age, you can lose form quite easily and never regain it. So why take the risk when he probably has one season left in him at the highest level anyway. Especially when you have the likes of Van der vaart, Rosicky, Diego all on the market. not to mention maybe even Aimar if the money is willing and there.

Trezeguet- i think we should sell him simply because Moggi has treated him like crap and i wouldnt think he would want to play for us anymore. Gilardino is a very good young player, but he has only shown us what he has this season. Is he another one season wonder? Who knows? And lets be honest, we have bought many of those in recent years. Legrottaglie, Appiah, Camoranesi and even Di Vaio. All these players are good, but we should have better. So having Gilardino and Di Vaio, who isnt that great, is taking a risk as such. I personally wouldnt mind selling Di Vaio also and maybe trying to bring in a player who has some experience at the highest level in the CL. Eg. Morientes or even Zlatan who has at least played many seasons in europe and for his country as well. One of these players along with Gilardino joining seems like a safer option.

We should be able to get at least 40 to 50 million for these two players. Barca and Chelsea have the cash right now. Add to that, selling Zalayeta outright, iuliano, pessotto, montero, fresi outright and a few loaned players, plus i believe certain players like Conte should retire as they are not needed anymore, and we should be able to generate cash. we have blasi and possibly brighi to return as back up in midfield. possibly sculli or cipriani to return as 5th forward. we should be able to at least buy 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and two forwards.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    I think Trez knows that his Juve career is virtually over, and the same feeling is being felt by Pavel. I think Nedved has really been useless for us this season; he has simply lost his form since winning the Golden Boot. So I say sell sell sell in this summer's market. Trez is hopefully going to be sold, and Gilardino will be bought as a more than acceptable replacement for Trez IMO. Now about Pavel, I say might as well sell too. He is getting old and after next season we might not be able to cash in on him. I think we can find a player that can control the midfield better than Neddy; someone who has more creativity. I stress that this player should be a NATURAL PLAYMAKER, not a converted one like Nedved. I think Rosicky or van der Vaart are the only acceptable replacements for Nedved, or at least from what I have seen so far. So I want Trez and Nedved to be sold, so we can bring in 8 new players that we most certainly need, including 3 or 4 new defenders, 2 or 3 midfielders, and Gilardino. We all know who we want to see wearing Bianconeri in the summer.

I agree totally with this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)