African Cup Of Nations 2006 (7 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I think Egypt will have a hard time in this tournament. They lack confidence & sharpness which they used to have in abundance a few years ago. What gives? Libya will be the whipping boys. Where did you get that goalie from Hambon? Should have used the substitute one from the beginning.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I know that keeper is shit.....Our sub Ghazzelle is much better, thank god he will be playing next game....we barely had any of our starters out there...jihad muntaser is a midfielder who was playing as a striker and our defence was all second string except omar dawood....ffs tarek tayeb came in at the 65 min.....damn that coach i wish he burns in hell.....he is doing this all on purpose....i think i will make a call for his ass to get whacked cuz he is just fucking shit up........the last game we played before egypt was against tunisia....we played with a majority of our starters and barely lost against the champs 1-0....we are just lacking some experience and a good coach...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Our death group will see Ivory coast and morocco to go through....egypt and libya are not on par with the rest of the compition....

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Come on Hambon! Have some faith in your team! Look at it this way, if Greece could win the European championship when they had no chance, why cant Libya do the same here?:D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Shiiiiiit....libya has some hella players and i am not just saying that cuz i am libyan.....the thing is our fvcked up coach was gonna get sacked a week ago, it seems like he wants to take down are team with his ass.......If our starters had played it would have been a great match since we have stomped them many tiimes in the past....I have faith in our team i just dont have faith in the Ukranian dickfaced coach of ours and our wannabe libyan Pargauyin Penis faced keeper.....i really wish our team could be 100% libyan like it used to be....All this shit is because of our damned Son of Qaddafi..(saadi) he is the reason that our team sucks....God i wish i can whack them all ....

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Indeed you are in the death group & it sure does not help when you are playing with a second string team. And the officiating was atrocious!
Cote D'Ivoire leading 1-0

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Second string sucks.....The Morocco - Ivory coast game is great...they both have had great scoring opportunities....Hadji played one wide early on in front of the goal.....it looks like Ivory Coast will coast to victory

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Thats the problem with African teams, they have no faith in local coaches & bring these turd european coaches just because their from europe.Although our previous coach Stuart Baxter was great, its a pity that those dickwad SA officials had beef with him.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am missing this one but Eurosport claims Morocco should atleast be on level terms. They doing good or?

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    Morocco deserved at least a point in that match. Didn't watch any of today's...

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    The world cup hopefuls are being thumped. DRC totally outplayed Togo & Eto terrorised Angola.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)