[Africa] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
It makes me sad as an Egyptian to say i saw this coming

like i said 4 days ago right here, Egyptians celebrated before the match started, and it's fair we got punished

Crappy refreeing of course, but still..

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
there goes the algerians actually attacking the egyptains CLASSY FROM THEM and they forget they havea lgerians living in cairo who can be at risk if we thought the way the algerians think

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Man i'm depressed..

what pains me more than anything, is the Egyptian people attacking the team and the coach, COME ON! they won 2 CANs and you were just celebrating 4 days ago!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Weren't you the one claiming Algeria would go through while others thought Egypt would be in with a breeze?

If so, good work.

Nope, that would be me. I was the only one in the forums that predicted from the start that the Algerians would go through. Me and Deneb even had a bet(challenge)

:D i also predicted the first win, north africans are not good with pressure
:wth:

Didn't we have a bet on who was going through. You said Egypt would while i always insisted that Algeria would?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
When will be the day we see him dead in a coffin :depressed
thats not sth nice to say and this is the african qualifications thread so all yr political opinion dont belong in this thread. so if u have issues to do with him or any politics DEAL WITH IT some where else. i dont care if u support egypt or not if u like mubarak or not or if u have issues i suggest u keep them to yr self.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hard luck to Egypt, they played a good game but Algeria's goalkeeper was absolutely fantastic today. Another thing was, Abo Trika was disappointing yet again, he failed when the whole nation was depending on him.

Congrats to Algeria, they had a great qualifying campaign. I've said it from the beggining this generation of Algerians is a very strong one and they completely deserve to go the WC, Sa'adan has built a brilliant young team. Watch out for them in next ANC.

Hard luck and better luck next time to Bisco and the rest of our Egyptian members.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Hard luck to Egypt, they played a good game but Algeria's goalkeeper was absolutely fantastic today. Another thing was, Abo Trika was disappointing yet again, he failed when the whole nation was depending on him.

Congrats to Algeria, they had a great qualifying campaign. I've said it from the beggining this generation of Algerians is a very strong one and they completely deserve to go the WC, Sa'adan has built a brilliant young team. Watch out for them in next ANC.

Hard luck and better luck next time to Bisco and the rest of our Egyptian members.
thanks fred!! yup they did havea good qualifying campaign no doubt about it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Nope, that would be me. I was the only one in the forums that predicted from the start that the Algerians would go through. Me and Deneb even had a bet(challenge)

:wth:

Didn't we have a bet on who was going through. You said Egypt would while i always insisted that Algeria would?
no i said egypt will get the result they need on that game, you clearly said algeria will go through in egypt to which i said ich dont think so

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
thats not sth nice to say and this is the african qualifications thread so all yr political opinion dont belong in this thread. so if u have issues to do with him or any politics DEAL WITH IT some where else. i dont care if u support egypt or not if u like mubarak or not or if u have issues i suggest u keep them to yr self.
In case u didn't notice I weren't talking to you, and i don't want to deal with it as he's not my dictator.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
In case u didn't notice I weren't talking to you, and i don't want to deal with it as he's not my dictator.
look u need to understand that i dont care if he is my dictator or not that does'nt concern u ok. all i'm telling u is this is a football reltated thread there is no need for politics to be mentioned here ok that simple. hate him all u want i dont care what yr reason is just keep this thread football related no need to go down that road.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
look u need to understand that i dont care if he is my dictator or not that does'nt concern u ok. all i'm telling u is this is a football reltated thread there is no need for politics to be mentioned here ok that simple. hate him all u want i dont care what yr reason is just keep this thread football related no need to go down that road.

hey you still got juve :D world cup is overrated anyway

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
no i said egypt will get the result they need on that game, you clearly said algeria will go through in egypt to which i said ich dont think so

Ah yes, i misunderstood you at first.

I always thought they were the better team and would go through though. This Algerian generation of players could achieve a lot imo.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
they need to get mentally strong and someone intimidating in midfield(kinda like arsenal :p )
True(on both counts :p)

Algeria miss a ball winning midfielder, maybe even a striker that can actually score goals on a consistent basis. Other than that, they are very well covered:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)