[Africa] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
ok egyptians are being just as unsportsmanlike by not recognizing algeria deserves to go through just as much
they deserve to be there and go back a few pages and read but i do stand my ground about egypt deserving it more than algeria and thats ME.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I was cheering for Algeria for one reason.

Because the two stupid sons of the Egyptian dictator Mubarak were in the stadium cheering for their team.

Forza Algeria...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ok egyptians are being just as unsportsmanlike by not recognizing algeria deserves to go through just as much
Egyptians were the better team football wise... but that's part of Football, you don't always have to play beautiful football to win. Tactics matters.

Hard luck to Egypt and specially to our Egyptian members:depressed

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
3ala fekra ya Ahmed, we should meet. How come Hazem, you and I never met?!!

we should do that defd along with karim who is generous ont he forums. the problem is all four of us are in different parts of cairo. but i do agree on this.

I was cheering for Algeria for one reason.

Because the idiot two sons of the Egyptian dictator Mubarak were in the stadium cheering for their team.

Forza Algeria...
thank you and thats yr choice abed, the reason is sooo weak to be honest though. i do not see what this has to do with supporting a team in a football match. if its for the reason in my head well thats yr opinion and its respected and thats that.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Deneb and Rebel do not mix politics with Football, really, makes no sense.
You know Rab we don't have sport in the Arab world. We don't have anything but some dictators playing with the nerves of people by these types of matches.

I can not cheer for anything Mubarak cheers for ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)