[Africa] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
To bad for Egypt, I wanted to see how they could do this summer
well honestly this generation of players for the egyptain national team do deserve to play in the world cup. i'm not saying algeria dont and i need this to be clear before its held against me but egypt due to the football they were displaying during the past 4 years do deserve it more than algeria and if that is biased let it be bec yes i belong to this country. congrats once again to the algerian there run int he qualifiers was good and upsets do happen its football.

icεmαή;2229772 said:
my desi bro :dule: :beer:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Algeria NT

- I fucking hate no not hate I LOATHE this team
- Garbage sportsmanship
- Masters of dirty play

I know we are the better team. I can't believe we lost.

Another thing for the ref, fuck you.
yea the ref was really annoying, gave so many lame fouls to Algeria

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Algeria NT

- I fucking hate no not hate I LOATHE this team
- Garbage sportsmanship
- Masters of dirty play

I know we are the better team. I can't believe we lost.

Another thing for the ref, fuck you.
i'm with u on points 2,3 and 4 and to a great extent the last sentence. hard luck bro!! :beer:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
who does'nt bro but look at it this way we played 90 mins of our football and we played a very fair game against algeria. there are things to learn from this and it will pay back soon so cheer up and have faith in the upcoming generation which has a heavy load on its burden football wise.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Ahmed, they don't deserve to qualify. They are nothing. They don't play football. We should've hired Karam Gaber to play. I'm really really pissed off.
welcome to north afircan football looooooooooooooooooooool ma3lesh kaerha fe 3'erhaaa.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
well honestly this generation of players for the egyptain national team do deserve to play in the world cup. i'm not saying algeria dont and i need this to be clear before its held against me but egypt due to the football they were displaying during the past 4 years do deserve it more than algeria and if that is biased let it be bec yes i belong to this country. congrats once again to the algerian there run int he qualifiers was good and upsets do happen its football.
:agree:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Shame Egypt didn't make it, as they're the better team, football-wise. They can play some nice football.

Sorry to hear fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)