[Africa] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I really believe it's even and anyone's match now

Algerians are down mentally after losing the WC seat in the last minute, and we Egyptians are way way over-confident now and celebrating as if we qualified already

I can't make any predictions but I'm sure it's going to be hard for both teams, with a slight advantage for Egypt that all the sudanese are on our side, but then again it's unpredictable

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 30, 2006
I really believe it's even and anyone's match now

Algerians are down mentally after losing the WC seat in the last minute, and we Egyptians are way way over-confident now and celebrating as if we qualified already

I can't make any predictions but I'm sure it's going to be hard for both teams, with a slight advantage for Egypt that all the sudanese are on our side, but then again it's unpredictable
sorry but which Egyptians are you talking about? the fans and supporters..they do not matter at all really...what matters is the players and the coach..and of course their morality is high now and they have confidence..but not that over-confidence in the egyptian street...and by the way...egyptians are celebrating because of the way we scored the second goal..u are 99% out of the world cup and in the 95th minute u are back again strongly...if this goal was scored like in the 60th minute u wont have seen those celebrations....and again what matters is the players...and they know well they are not qualified yet and they said so in the media..celebrations are over in the day of the match and they started thinking of the decisive match....again...i have no doubt we are in the world cup...simply because we are MUCH better ! we did not win 2 consecutive CANs and make those wonderful games Vs Brazil and Italy...and even reach this stage of the qualifications Only by chance!! i believe this generation deserves to play in the world cup..and they can even reach an advanced stage there

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:lol: I still remember the commentator on Dubai Sports when Zaki scored the 1st goal, this is exactly what he said:

"MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR! MASR!"

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
This whole egypt vs algeria game is getting really ugly. Yesterday the egyptian bus was hit by a bunch of algerian fans in sudan. I hope no one will get hurt because of all that madness....

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
This whole egypt vs algeria game is getting really ugly. Yesterday the egyptian bus was hit by a bunch of algerian fans in sudan. I hope no one will get hurt because of all that madness....
yup it is indeed becoming ridiculous between both nations. quite disgraceful from both ends and the media is having a field day with both nations.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
yup it is indeed becoming ridiculous between both nations. quite disgraceful from both ends and the media is having a field day with both nations.
I don't intend to take sides here but honestly i think the algerians are the ones who should "mainly" be blamed for this whole drama....

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I don't intend to take sides here but honestly i think the algerians are the ones who should "mainly" be blamed for this whole drama....
well they have a role but its as much there fault as its ours. here the media have been heating up people the same way newspapers in algeria are provoking things between both set of supporters. things might take a dramatic turn bec yesterday an algerian news paper came out saying there were algerians killed in cairo during the celebrations last saturday night which was then denied by there embassy in cairo but they decieded not to mention that hence there are now egyptains in algeria who are in grief danger ( some might actually not be footie lovers). i would'nt just blame algeria alone, the media here is not innocent either. there are some people who used this to increase there fame but at a cost which is proving too high, and sadly for a matter which is as small as a match.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I'm feeling a disaster in Sudan...Hope I'm wrong
i hope its wrong too, bec that would really be a disgrace to this region which has enough to deal with as it is. i dont know about u but last night i was watching a talk show ( al kahra el youm) and to be honest, i thought it was quite sick how the presenter kept saying the egyptains in sudan are not alone and if the algerians decide to fight it out after the game then they are in for a treat. i mean come on there are normal egyptains going to the game to support there country why make them have other thoughts and why worry there families here. i have 2 friends who actually went for this game and there families are soo worried its not funny any more. the same applies to algerians who are travelling to support there team.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
well they have a role but its as much there fault as its ours. here the media have been heating up people the same way newspapers in algeria are provoking things between both set of supporters. things might take a dramatic turn bec yesterday an algerian news paper came out saying there were algerians killed in cairo during the celebrations last saturday night which was then denied by there embassy in cairo but they decieded not to mention that hence there are now egyptains in algeria who are in grief danger ( some might actually not be footie lovers). i would'nt just blame algeria alone, the media here is not innocent either. there are some people who used this to increase there fame but at a cost which is proving too high, and sadly for a matter which is as small as a match.
8 Algerians have been killed in Cairo in the last 3 days and their bodies have arrived to Algeria yesterday :(

May they rest in peace, this shit gotta end soon :mad:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
8 Algerians have been killed in Cairo in the last 3 days and their bodies have arrived to Algeria yesterday :(

May they rest in peace, this shit gotta end soon :mad:
are u serious?!?!? i never heard that at all. i thought they denied that bec thats what i heard on tv as i dont read newspapers.

Sep 30, 2006
this is the rumor that caused th algerians to attack the egyptians and the egyptian companies in Algeria...the algerian embassy in cairo..and the foreign minister himslef denied that..the Algerian newspapers really suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)