[Africa] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
it's over for Algeria IMO...they must be mentally shattered now, especially with the way the game ended...it is Egypt's game to lose now.
i dont think soo ahmed, i do agree on the psychological damage to the algerians but it still remains 50-50 to both teams. egypt has the edge cos its played in sudan and we r ona high now but its still pretty much an open game cant really predict the out come for this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
it's over for Algeria IMO...they must be mentally shattered now, especially with the way the game ended...it is Egypt's game to lose now.
They have a great manager who can get them out of such a fucked-up situation.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Shehata is greater. Stats talk!

I agree with Ahmed. Algerian players must be in a really bad psychological condition for the playoff in just 4 days!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
if it goes to pens., then it is anyone's match, hell more in favour of Algeria if they take the game that far...but al Hadari (Egypt GK) is a really big performer in crunch situations too.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Congrats to all the Egyptians today, i didn't expect you to pull it off. Algeria didn't come to play football today, they were so negative in their approach and Egypt punished them for that. The Egyptians didn't play a great game themselves, they created few chances and it was route one football all game long, but i guess in games like these all that matters is the three points.

Congrats again to the Egyptians.

And to Deneb and Byrone, fuck off the pair of you :D

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
typical Egyptian performance for this kind of matches!! but i think Algeria will fuck us the next match. we are overreacting like we are qualified already. Algeria fucked up tonight cause they were so negative if they played their normal game like what they will do the next match they would have won.. I don't know but i feel we won't make it.. this feelings reminds me of the last 2 matches against Italy and U.S.A. same type of the Egyptian's overreacting and behavior. pure Emo!! i hope someday we respect our rivals.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Congrats to all the Egyptians today, i didn't expect you to pull it off. Algeria didn't come to play football today, they were so negative in their approach and Egypt punished them for that. The Egyptians didn't play a great game themselves, they created few chances and it was route one football all game long, but i guess in games like these all that matters is the three points.

Congrats again to the Egyptians.

And to Deneb and Byrone, fuck off the pair of you :D
you better pray bordeaux doesnt lose to us too :D

Sep 30, 2006
typical Egyptian performance for this kind of matches!! but i think Algeria will fuck us the next match. we are overreacting like we are qualified already. Algeria fucked up tonight cause they were so negative if they played their normal game like what they will do the next match they would have won.. I don't know but i feel we won't make it.. this feelings reminds me of the last 2 matches against Italy and U.S.A. same type of the Egyptian's overreacting and behavior. pure Emo!! i hope someday we respect our rivals.
Sorry but the situation is completely different...we are not overreacting...when we are out of the WC till the 95th minute and we finally score a goal that keeps hope for us...how do u think we should react other than this...and i'm not concerned with the supporters...what concerns me is Shehata and the players..after the match they said celebrations will end today and they know they are not qualified yet...i believe in this coach he knows the egyptian mentality and knows how to deal with it

other thing...this game we lost alot of our performance by missing Gomaa in the defence...and losing Ahmed Fathi on the right wing and relying on the SHITTY Mohammadi...we also missed Abd Rabbou in the middle..it wont be the case in the next game...they will be back...and Algeria is missing their Goalie..alsoplaying in sudan is more or less like playing in Egypt..they've already announced that theyare supporting egypt...and many planes will be taking off to Sudan from egypt those couple of days..I dont have 1% doubt that WE ARE IN THE WORLD CUP

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Sorry but the situation is completely different...we are not overreacting...when we are out of the WC till the 95th minute and we finally score a goal that keeps hope for us...how do u think we should react other than this...and i'm not concerned with the supporters...what concerns me is Shehata and the players..after the match they said celebrations will end today and they know they are not qualified yet...i believe in this coach he knows the egyptian mentality and knows how to deal with it

other thing...this game we lost alot of our performance by missing Gomaa in the defence...and losing Ahmed Fathi on the right wing and relying on the SHITTY Mohammadi...we also missed Abd Rabbou in the middle..it wont be the case in the next game...they will be back...and Algeria is missing their Goalie..alsoplaying in sudan is more or less like playing in Egypt..they've already announced that theyare supporting egypt...and many planes will be taking off to Sudan from egypt those couple of days..I dont have 1% doubt that WE ARE IN THE WORLD CUP
AMEN to that and nicely put :beer:

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Algerians were not negative
Actually they had a better chances to score
one of those chances was one on one with Alhadari who didn't do much to clear the ball because it was close to him
They've completely owned the egyptians for more than 20min in the second half
and it was logic to see them defending in the first and last 15 mins as in the first they had to absorb it and in the last one they had to keep it down by 1 goal as its the result needed to put them in WC finals

Its 50-50 IMO and i think it will be Algeria

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
you better pray bordeaux doesnt lose to us too :D
Don't worry they won't. I can't be wrong twice :claire:

Algerians were not negative
Actually they had a better chances to score
one of those chances was one on one with Alhadari who didn't do much to clear the ball because it was close to him
They've completely owned the egyptians for more than 20min in the second half
and it was logic to see them defending in the first and last 15 mins as in the first they had to absorb it and in the last one they had to keep it down by 1 goal as its the result needed to put them in WC finals

Its 50-50 IMO and i think it will be Algeria
Which game did you watch?

The Algerians were extremely negative in their approach. Algeria's chances were from set pieces and counter attacks.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
even in the first leg they only really played the second half, but the funny thing here is the egyptians more emotionally drained than the algerians imo egyptians are celebrating like they liberated palestine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)