[Africa] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I will have a cardiac arrest...I LOVE YOU METEIB. In your faaaace faking algeriaaaans...egyyyyyyyyyyptttt god I lost my voice after all the screaming

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I will have a cardiac arrest...I LOVE YOU METEIB. In your faaaace faking algeriaaaans...egyyyyyyyyyyptttt god I lost my voice after all the screaming
mabroooooooooooooooook yaa abu wahdan!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :dule: :beer:

wow i cant imagine how i would've been if iw as in the stadium iw atched it alone at home and i feel like i'm going to fall from all the jumping, screaming, sliding on the floor :D, and clapping.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Congrats for all Egyptians
The second goal was from a clear offside, meteeb came from behind the last defence
and in general, algerians were the better side in the second half

once again, congrats

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
on his way home :evil: this is going to be fun eh?? naaaaaah fred is terrific and he sure as hell knows his stuff but he was wrong when he wrote us off. in his defence they were dangerous on a number of occasions and things could've been different but thank god we were fine thanks to heroics from our players.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I love the beautiful game. A playoff to decide this one, couldn't have asked for anything more. I think Egypt takes this one, they surely won't lose the place now after all they have come back from.

Congrats to Ahmed and Wahdan :beer:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Congrats for all Egyptians
The second goal was from a clear offside, meteeb came from behind the last defence
and in general, algerians were the better side in the second half

once again, congrats
thank u, and i will check it out about the offside although there is a refree and a lines man who were fair to both parties and if u checked the previous post no one complained about the refree even when he was unfair on some occasions. algeria was good and i admit this and they were dangerous int he second half but this is footie and egypt deserved to win this more than algeria. i'm not saying once again that we deserve to be int he world cup more than algeria NO they also deserve to be there too but unfortunetly only one team goes so in sudan we will have to go thru some of today again only difference is any score i,e goal difference would do.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
thank u, and i will check it out about the offside although there is a refree and a lines man who were fair to both parties and if u checked the previous post no one complained about the refree even when he was unfair on some occasions. algeria was good and i admit this and they were dangerous int he second half but this is footie and egypt deserved to win this more than algeria. i'm not saying once again that we deserve to be int he world cup more than algeria NO they also deserve to be there too but unfortunetly only one team goes so in sudan we will have to go thru some of today again only difference is any score i,e goal difference would do.
I am so sure about the second goal that it was offside
But i am not saying that EGY doesn't deserve it
actually both teams played well
As a neutral arabic fan, i just wanna see an arabic team in SA
Egypt or Algeria, same for me
once again congrats
enjoy it bro

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
mabroooooooooooooooook yaa abu wahdan!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :dule: :beer:

wow i cant imagine how i would've been if iw as in the stadium iw atched it alone at home and i feel like i'm going to fall from all the jumping, screaming, sliding on the floor :D, and clapping.
Congraaaats Bisco we deseeerve it :malt: ya 7abibty ya masr YA MASR

No need to be harsh. That was unintentionally.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I am so sure about the second goal that it was offside
But i am not saying that EGY doesn't deserve it
actually both teams played well
As a neutral arabic fan, i just wanna see an arabic team in SA
Egypt or Algeria, same for me
once again congrats
enjoy it bro
the Pharaohs got lucky as hell...6 mins of added time? for what?! and that 2nd goal definitely looked offisde

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the Pharaohs got lucky as hell...6 mins of added time? for what?! and that 2nd goal definitely looked offisde
ooooooooooohhhhhh for the love of god ahmed!!!!! we were'nt lucky we played and thats why we won this simple. as for the 6 mins of added time i'm sure that was a conspiracy right?? i mean have u seen how many times the algerians fell on the ground and wasted three or four mins?!?!? i'm sure the 6 mins of extra time were under valued but i'm not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)