[Africa] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
see u in sudan algeria!!!!!!!!! bring it on. and please leave yr fake injuries in algeria cos they did'nt do u any good.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
now the algerian fans are giving us teh finger oh dear god what will happen to them is awesome!! love this algerian fan girl who is giving us the finger loooooooooooooooooooool

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I'd give her a finger.
we r better than that dule!! :evil: ( and no its not the thing u r thinking about i seriously mean it she deserves to show her anger but now its time to board that plane and head back home) bec now is the time where things go wrong.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
icεmαή;2224759 said:
Play off. Again the same teams if I'm not wrong... Same points, same H2H, same goal scored/conceded...
yeah this is right but we play with no handicaps i,e if egypt wins 1-0 we go thru. the same is true for the algerians.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Congrat's Ahmed,you have an excuse to visit now.:D Fred your predictions are way off,first tunisia & then algeria.
loooooooooooooool yeah byrone!!!! well fred rates algeria and he is right they r a great team but he underrated us and we really deserve to be there more than algeria and tonight showed why. any way hard luck to algerian fans, its not over yet and they have an equal chance like us to go to south africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)