[Africa] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
True, they're an overconfident lot i must say. They are in for a big disapointment today.
:evil: so now we r the over confident lot fred?!?! were'nt the algerians the ones who celebrated qualifying weeks ahead of this fixture and got the biggest turn off now???

i'm pretty sure " they r in for a big dissapointment today" was what people were saying back in November 1989 when Egypt qualified instead of algeria :D :D.
any way we r confident in what this team can do and insha Allah it goes our way!! forzaaaaaaaa egypt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the stadium is packed to more than its full capacity which looks really good but there is no way in hell this is 80,000 supporters!! its more like 100,000.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Only first 20min I guess....It's normal, they're playing under pressure. But they'll look and play more relax after couple of shots, but I expected Egypt to look solid and attack first 25min.
Yea, now they look much better and more dangerous.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the algerians are coming out to play now, so its starting to really shape up into a high tempo game which is superb unless u r one of the supporters to either nations its not quite fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)