AFCON 2021 (1 Viewer)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Hard luck der pharaohs! I didn't like this team however after this tournament I'm hopeful that we do have a good core just some tweaks need to be made. of course, playing 120 mins 4 matches in a row has definitely taken its toll. now the two matches against Senegal are extra important so we can qualify for WC2022

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #82
    Reminds me of Essam el Hadari's dominant displays in key competitions. I havent watched a Zamalek match for a long time but what I am told from friends is that he is generally good but not at the level we saw in this competition. He is having the form of his life
    Never liked El Hadari - a great keeper no doubt, bas t7esu fala7 reefi ibn a7ba. When he became rich, you could still tell that he was an unrefined sack of shit. You can take the boy out of the village, but never the village mentality out of the boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Egypt did very well to make it as far as they did, considering the terrible brand of football they were playing, barely registering any shots on target in most of their games. Senegal were deserving winners tbh, but hopefully the Egyptian team can learn from this and channel the energy from this disappointment towards bigger and better things.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Never liked El Hadari - a great keeper no doubt, bas t7esu fala7 reefi ibn a7ba. When he became rich, you could still tell that he was an unrefined sack of shit. You can take the boy out of the village, but never the village mentality out of the boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Egypt did very well to make it as far as they did, considering the terrible brand of football they were playing, barely registering any shots on target in most of their games. Senegal were deserving winners tbh, but hopefully the Egyptian team can learn from this and channel the energy from this disappointment towards bigger and better things.
    You are right about Senegal being better. We took it to penalty kicks so often for a reason.

On Hadari he was fla7 tab3an most of the Egyptian players are from such backgrounds I personally don't have an issue with it but you gotta admit the guy had incredible spirit and could get the crowd and the team going like crazy.

At least he doesn't go on these moralistic rants about Morsy and doesn't publicly spew his homophobic vomit on TV like Abu Treka.

Football players aren't known for great manners even Salah was supporting the disgusting Amr Warda. They're a product of their cultural upbringing I try to just enjoy the Football and the emotional side of it because 9 times out of ten you'll be disappointed with their behavior if you dig deep.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021

- - - Updated - - -

howa ebn wes7'a fe3lan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)