AFCON 2021 (1 Viewer)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Will Algeria Repeat as Champs? Can Sisi's Sissies Win For a Record 8th Time? Will The Indomitable Lions Dominate or Be Dominated on Home Soil?

Cameroon got off to a winning start against the Beastly Burkinabe, coming from behind to secure a 2-1 win courtesy of two first half penals.

We have Morocco vs Ghana as the standout fixture today, with Senegal and Zimbabwe clashing before that. Also on our slate for today are two potentially Serie C level fixtures, when Guinea face Malawi and Comoros confront Gabon in the late night game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what a farsical tournament, barely more than a goal in each game, ref in the Tunisia game blew before 90 mins, no stoppage time despite 2 VAR decisions, ared card and a penalty. The Mali team were forced to play the remainder of the game, but Tunisia were so pissed off they refused to return.

And you wonder why the European clubs dont like to send their players to participate in this mickey mouse cup.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
its Afcon, he was probably bored.
more like he had money on the game

- - - Updated - - -

The ref tried ending the match in the 85th minute and was told off by a linesman. So he ended the match in the 89th minute.

What the fuck
incompetence of the highest order, surprised the Tunisian team didn't lynch the ref after the game.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
what a farsical tournament, barely more than a goal in each game, ref in the Tunisia game blew before 90 mins, no stoppage time despite 2 VAR decisions, ared card and a penalty. The Mali team were forced to play the remainder of the game, but Tunisia were so pissed off they refused to return.

And you wonder why the European clubs dont like to send their players to participate in this mickey mouse cup.
Best defence and best goalies :p:p

OP
Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #7

dying-laughing.gif

200.gif

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Will Algeria Repeat as Champs? Can Sisi's Sissies Win For a Record 8th Time? Will The Indomitable Lions Dominate or Be Dominated on Home Soil?

Cameroon got off to a winning start against the Beastly Burkinabe, coming from behind to secure a 2-1 win courtesy of two first half penals.

We have Morocco vs Ghana as the standout fixture today, with Senegal and Zimbabwe clashing before that. Also on our slate for today are two potentially Serie C level fixtures, when Guinea face Malawi and Comoros confront Gabon in the late night game.
    as long as egypt loses. egypt sucks. terrible team and terrible food

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #9
    as long as egypt loses. egypt sucks. terrible team and terrible food
    Agree about the team, but strongly disagree about the food. Actually, there's no such thing as Egyptian food, except maybe Molokheya (green soup). Our cuisine is heavily influenced by Turkish and Lebanese/Syrian cuisine. Even Koshary, which we like to consider our national dish, probably originated in fucking India FFS!

May 26, 2016
    So far i have watched Nigeria- Egypt , Mauritiania - Gambia and Guinea - Ivory Coast.

Ivory coast clearly has the best Squad quality imo, but they didnt convince me too much against Guinea.

It will be interesting to see what teams go all the way.

Im actually excited for this tournament despite it's negative media coverage and social media shitting on it.

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #11
    So far i have watched Nigeria- Egypt , Mauritiania - Gambia and Guinea - Ivory Coast.

Ivory coast clearly has the best Squad quality imo, but they didnt convince me too much against Guinea.

It will be interesting to see what teams go all the way.

Im actually excited for this tournament despite it's negative media coverage and social media shitting on it.
    No Bro. You need to moan and complain about this tournament, without even watching the games, a la Sadass.

I mean I'd understand the bitching if we had missing players and it was impacting us, but we literally have no one present, and in fact a few Serie A teams have lost players to their national teams, potentially benefiting us, for this tournament. Go figure.

May 26, 2016
    No Bro. You need to moan and complain about this tournament, without even watching the games, a la Sadass.

I mean I'd understand the bitching if we had missing players and it was impacting us, but we literally have no one present, and in fact a few Serie A teams have lost players to their national teams, potentially benefiting us, for this tournament. Go figure.
    i Understand this tournament is not top of the list to the majority of the European audience, however like copa america i still find it enjoyable.

Expecting this tournament to be at the same level as a World Cup or European Championship is naive to say the least.

It does have it's Charm tho, and some good players.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    what did this keeper want to happen lol, injured himself after a seemingly simple situation, while gifting a point to their opponents

1550938_960px.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)