Adrien Rabiot (48 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He’s been our best midfielder for two years. Maybe his performances are due to his contracts or maybe he’s in the prime of career and hence the consistency. He costs us less than Locatelli but has been more consistent and does a lot more than him. Yet Locatelli’s poor performances have excuses while Rabiot’s repeated good performances are not enough. I hope he signs an extension. I’d rather not lose one of the few good players we have when we have glaring issues across the pitch.
I agree and I would like him to stay which honestly is pretty crazy as if you asked me a couple of years ago I would've said sell his ass.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
If he was named anything else he would be a fan favorite, his lazy past is hard to shake off for many. His performances over the last 2 years have been great, clearly our best midfielder.

Hope he stays, clearly he likes the club, the team, and Allegri. I don't think he would find such an ideal situation for himself anywhere else.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We have to extend this guy. Those 5 minutes he was out of the field it was felt, the tram was weaker and easly pressed.

I also likes it when he playes the last 10-15 mins as DM.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He’s been our best midfielder for two years. Maybe his performances are due to his contracts or maybe he’s in the prime of career and hence the consistency. He costs us less than Locatelli but has been more consistent and does a lot more than him. Yet Locatelli’s poor performances have excuses while Rabiot’s repeated good performances are not enough. I hope he signs an extension. I’d rather not lose one of the few good players we have when we have glaring issues across the pitch.
His raw physical attributes were always too good to fail as long as he's not a complete imbecile. His combination of athleticism and technique is very difficult to find in a central midfielder.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
didn't expect a 100% player after the long break, he still disappointed us. let's hope that he recovers asap because without his physical presence our midfield is nonexistent

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The only thing in his defence is that he is coming off an injury.

He's the player who should be pulling the team through in games where we are struggling, at least that's what you'd expect of someone with his salary demands/experience. But he went missing tonight and vs Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)