Adrien Rabiot (28 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
Rabiot is not doing the bare minimum. He is having another strong season.

It’s weird because you’ve been a fan long enough to have gone through many really shitty periods. We all want the club to return to the level we used to seeing, but that is not our reality right now. The whole oh we had midfielders like Davids, Zidane, Pirlo, Vidal, etc. once so I’ll hate everyone else coming after that is just stupid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Rabiot is not doing the bare minimum. He is having another strong season.

It’s weird because you’ve been a fan long enough to have gone through many really shitty periods. We all want the club to return to the level we used to seeing, but that is not our reality right now. The whole oh we had midfielders like Davids, Zidane, Pirlo, Vidal, etc. once so I’ll hate everyone else coming after that is just stupid.
I don't hate everyone else coming after, but I am not just going to forget that this motehrfucker earns 7+ million a year and was an absolute passenger, a ghost even, for 3 straight seasons. I will never forget that.

This is arguably the shittiest period, results notwithstanding. You could definitely make a case for the Del Neri-Zach era, but back then I still had hope. I just don't see any hope in terms of direction the club and management are taking. Maybe I am just older, less naive, grumpier, and more cynical. Just let me be man.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Yet you’ll make your presence felt in the Dusan thread defending him. Now there’s a proper ghost. Earns the most in this club bar Pogba and costs the most to the company considering we paid a shit ton to get him.

Hating on someone for improving is just :boh: But then again being a sports fan is never really based on rationality.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Rabiot plays better than many others in the team, but it is redundant when the team plays the most fucking boring and shittest football in the history of the game.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
with the growth decree cancelled, he's the first one out
Yes and no.

I can see it being a high hill to climb, paying him 7m net wages if there's no growth decree. However, his amortization cost is just whatever the wages are. He's probably still cheaper than buying a replacement midfielder of his level for 25-30m and paying them 4-5m wages. I guess it depends on the person and how they rate him to determine if he's worth it or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 15)