Adrien Rabiot (29 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Meh. He's a good midfielder. You just love to hate.
Whatever dude. To each his own. You're never going to convince me otherwise.

For the record, I don't think he sucks. I just don't think he is the right player if we want to be serious club again. I guess expecations are just low around these parts.

We went from having the likes of Conte, Zidane, Davids, Deschamps and Tacchinardi to Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba and Pirlo and then we moved to Pjanic and Khedira (both were already downgrades) to what we currently have: Fagiot and Suckatelli (even greater downgrades).

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Whatever dude. To each his own. You're never going to convince me otherwise.

For the record, I don't think he sucks. I just don't think he is the right player if we want to be serious club again. I guess expecations are just low around these parts.

We went from having the likes of Conte, Zidane, Davids, Deschamps and Tacchinardi to Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba and Pirlo and then we moved to Pjanic and Khedira (both were already downgrades) to what we currently have: Fagiot and Suckatelli (even greater downgrades).
The likes of Conte :howler:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Come on man, Conte was only a 7/10 player technique-wise but 11/10 grinta-wise.
I'm not disagreeing. Fagiot might be an 8 technique-wise, but he's an absolute 0 in everything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Great captain, yes. As a player @.zero would some him up with gRinTa.
He didn't need to be more though. He had Davids and Zizou, and before that we had Paolo Sousa and Jugovic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yet he was the first name you brought up when talking about great mids. He too wouldn't have made the first 11 when we had Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo and Pogba.

But go on and keep crying about Rabiot without watching games.
Ok Fucker.

In all seriousness though, Cunte would not be a starter in that MVPP midfield. Still, my point stands. In terms of ability and talent, Fagiot might be in the top 25 Juve mids of all time. However, in terms of performances, appeal, and charisma, he ranks near the bottom. In terms of value for money, the relationship is decidedly inversely proportional.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yet he was the first name you brought up when talking about great mids. He too wouldn't have made the first 11 when we had Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo and Pogba.

But go on and keep crying about Rabiot without watching games.
this is a weird hill to die on to honest. is rabiot really worth it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 18)