Adrien Rabiot (27 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I didn't watch the game but judging by the amount of activity in this thread, he did very well.

Good for him. It's also great that we got the win.
You’ll probably see the highlights anyway, but to sum it up in short he basically scored the first goal straight from the corner resulting after Vlahovic’s missed PK, which was important in the psychology of the game, then went on to assist the second goal in the 94th min after taking responsibility with a brilliant dribbling in tight space followed by the game winning pass to Gatti.

On top of it all he also made time to give a public shaming to that inda cunt Gagliardini.

- - - Updated - - -

Take that text out of context and i bet nobody would think its Rabiot’s performance that is being depicted. :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's exactly the type of player I despise - aesthetically displeasing and has that faggy nonchalant arrogant French vibe about him (but without the magic and class of Zizou for example).

I grew up watching Baggio, and then Del Piero, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, and Pirlo. I like my midfielders with class and magic, and if they can't do that, I like the destroyer type that'll tear up the turf a la Davids, Vidal, Vieira and Makelele.

Jun 27, 2011
So a Frenchie did you wrong at some point. And now we can't have Baguette?

We've often had players like Rabiot. Not everybody has to be aesthetically pleasing. This is football. A game where you need players with legs who can run for 90 minutes. He has a football gravity like nobody else on our team.

.... And if that goal/assist today wasn't pleasing to your eyes, you're following the wrong sport. I've known that for a while now

Apr 17, 2013
:yuck: :inter:

A bunch of cucks you lot are.

I'm still a hater, and I'm still here. Bring it fuckers.

Nothing will make me like this abomination, not even a winning goal in the CL final (not that it's ever going to happen anyway).
Why focus on Adrien when you have a mediocre player like Locatelli who in each crappy match gives you the opportunity to let off steam on him ?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So a Frenchie did you wrong at some point. And now we can't have Baguette?

We've often had players like Rabiot. Not everybody has to be aesthetically pleasing. This is football. A game where you need players with legs who can run for 90 minutes. He has a football gravity like nobody else on our team.

.... And if that goal/assist today wasn't pleasing to your eyes, you're following the wrong sport. I've known that for a while now
No. Eat Baguette and Croissant all you want - you can even shove some Fin De Clair oysters up your poop chute for good measure. I love Zidane and Trez, but they possessed that indomitbale aura, exuding confidence. What gravity? Playing 6-7 months to earn a new contract? He has beem mostly medicore this season too for your information.

I don't have to like Fagiot, and I never will.

- - - Updated - - -

Why focus on Adrien when you have a mediocre player like Locatelli who in each crappy match gives you the opportunity to let off steam on him ?
Suckatelli is the Fagiot of 2 seasons ago. Our entire midfield is dogshit.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
not that i agree with everything, still love your rants @Bianconero81

as for rabiot, he's the most infuriating player of this squad. for the majority of his jj career he's been the guy who could but won't. when he steps up, he's decisive. but sometimes he doesn't give a fuck. yesterday he did, he played a great match, without asterisks or footnotes. i wish he played with the same intensity every time. in that case, i wouldn't mind him signing a new contract.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
not that i agree with everything, still love your rants @Bianconero81

as for rabiot, he's the most infuriating player of this squad. for the majority of his jj career he's been the guy who could but won't. when he steps up, he's decisive. but sometimes he doesn't give a fuck. yesterday he did, he played a great match, without asterisks or footnotes. i wish he played with the same intensity every time. in that case, i wouldn't mind him signing a new contract.
:agree:
The problem with Rabiot is that he has all the skills to be a top midfielder, but he decides to show it only once in a while. People can hate him all they want, but he's still our best midfielder by a country mile. Even when he's not playing to his potential. That probably says a lot about our squad than anything else.
Now that Danilo is back, that was the last game we are going to see Le Capitaine for a while :(

Apr 17, 2013
The problem with Rabiot is that he has all the skills to be a top midfielder, but he decides to show it only once in a while. People can hate him all they want, but he's still our best midfielder by a country mile. Even when he's not playing to his potential. That probably says a lot about our squad than anything else.
Now that Danilo is back, that was the last game we are going to see Le Capitaine for a while :(
In the National French team, he is much better and invested because he plays with excellent players, and on his side Mbappe does not defend. At the club there is a win-small mentality, and surrounded by mediocre players who drag everyone down, Chiesa has regressed, Vlahovic has regressed

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
When i watched him assist that goal yesterday, it hit me, of course he's the captain of this team, he's the poster child of everything wrong with us.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Have to admit, loved "call your mother" comment from that inter piece of shit.

Missed the game live but watched the full replay last night. He did well in what was again another shit show boring game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 20)