Adrien Rabiot (57 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
10m is a steal when it comes to keeping your best player.

Any other club would be scrambling to make that happen. But Tuz will convince you that a man who has dragged the team the entire season should be let go on a free.

Lel.

#ExtendAdrien
#SarriBack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This has to be troll, right?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2023-03-22_03-55-32.jpg

EXCLUSIVE RABIOT

"Staying? Let's talk about it, Juventus."

I feel great here, winning club and work culture. Call me crazy horse, I like the nickname. We can go to the Champions League even with the -15. Handball against Inter? in Italy we always exaggerate.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Ok let’s assume he isn’t suddenly playing better in order to get a better contract. What would’ve realistically unblocked him this year compared to the previous years?
Nobody replied but this is the key question.

Is it the system that works well for him? The club atmosphere? Maybe he responds well to the underdog, us vs the world scenario? Has he been dealing with psychological issues from his childhood and now he's clearer in his mind? Is it having another French player at the team to talk to? Has he fallen in love with somebody? Has he got over a heartbreak?

I don't know. Best guess is that the same things that have seen nearly everybody play better football as the season has gone on are the same factors with him. The system we have developed and the seige mentality. And those will still be present next year, assuming Allegri stays. Either way we'll have a point to prove to work to win whichever league we find ourselves in.

It's worth the risk imo, weighing all the arguments I've seen. Not more than 3 years tho

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

Is it the system that works well for him? The club atmosphere? Maybe he responds well to the underdog, us vs the world scenario? Has he been dealing with psychological issues from his childhood and now he's clearer in his mind? Is it having another French player at the team to talk to? Has he fallen in love with somebody? Has he got over a heartbreak?

I don't know. Best guess is that the same things that have seen nearly everybody play better football as the season has gone on are the same factors with him. The system we have developed and the seige mentality. And those will still be present next year, assuming Allegri stays. Either way we'll have a point to prove to work to win whichever league we find ourselves in.

It's worth the risk imo, weighing all the arguments I've seen. Not more than 3 years tho
All those things could be. Also normal player growth. Rabiot is 27, he entered what should normally be his prime years.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Let's put it this way, if Allegro stays, Fagiot stays.

Both Pogba and Fagiot love Allegro and have had their best spells under him. All three of them will be on near 10M net wages at a time when the squad needs downsizing

You can interpret this any way you want

Big NO from me to extend his contract.

Jun 16, 2020

I was thinking a bit about it today, he matured indeed but his role in comparison to last year didn’t change. The team didn’t massively improve, yes Di Maria is better than Dybala but he’s been injured a lot aswel of course. Vlahovic is doing worse

The only place where I’m able to point out a huge difference and improvements compared to the previous two season would be the midfield. Locatelli improved in my opinion but maybe having a playmaker in Fagioli massively helps him aswel. Rabiot’s second best season would be under Sarri when we had Pjanic. Maybe there’s a correlation between his performances and having a certain type of player on the midfield. Besides that honestly I’m struggling to explain his sudden improvement while ignoring the argument that he might try harder in order to receive a better contract.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Let's put it this way, if Allegro stays, Fagiot stays.

Both Pogba and Fagiot love Allegro and have had their best spells under him.
yeah, rabiot loves allegri so, so much that he had his stuff packed already last summer but manure failed to offer him enough. that's a true love story indeed

let's not fool ourselves with this sentimental nonsense, rabiot will play for the highest bidder, regardless of allegri. and juve can actually match an english offer. think about it, with the growth decree, 7m net in italy is below 10m gross, while 7m in england is closer to 14m. he simply might not have a good enough offer yet

- - - Updated - - -

Ok let’s assume he isn’t suddenly playing better in order to get a better contract. What would’ve realistically unblocked him this year compared to the previous years?
it's the contract year, i have zero doubts about it

he's the only player that allegri publicly criticized on a regular basis. we all knew, allegri knew what rabiot was capable of. he was asked to do stuff, and he failed to deliver. just remember, this guy was refused by manure because of his unrealistic requests. he got a feedback from a potential client: no way his performances warranted his requests. so he reacted and started to work harder. i think that's all there is to it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I was thinking a bit about it today, he matured indeed but his role in comparison to last year didn’t change. The team didn’t massively improve, yes Di Maria is better than Dybala but he’s been injured a lot aswel of course. Vlahovic is doing worse

The only place where I’m able to point out a huge difference and improvements compared to the previous two season would be the midfield. Locatelli improved in my opinion but maybe having a playmaker in Fagioli massively helps him aswel. Rabiot’s second best season would be under Sarri when we had Pjanic. Maybe there’s a correlation between his performances and having a certain type of player on the midfield. Besides that honestly I’m struggling to explain his sudden improvement while ignoring the argument that he might try harder in order to receive a better contract.
? Rabiot was appallingly bad that season. It was easily his worst season here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 31)