Adrien Rabiot (44 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yeah, except that he wasn't. Unlucky with his chance, created a clear chance for Fagioli and won a lot of balls in midfield. Before their goal.
I was meaning in the move immediately before their goal.

His defensive work was poor all night though. At least twice in the first half the first half he pulled out of challenges that were at worst 50/50 and they got breaks from. The Fagioli one was an easy chance to create, Fagioli was unmarked for his entire run from our half and had both hands up calling for it which Rabiot didn't spot. He picked him out well in the end but he could have played it far earlier if he lifted his head. I'd be disappointed if he hadn't got the ball to him.

He was very unlucky on his chance though and did well to get in the box for it, I'll agree with that. But he was willing to make attacking runs and unwilling to do the hard work defensively.

How was he compared to Fagioli and Loca? He looked levels above imo.
Defensively worse for me. I don't think Fagioli played well but he was at least willing to defend and make fouls if he needed to. Locatelli was better defensively.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Adrien #Rabiot to 'DAZN': "On the decision regarding my future the #UCL is important. We can reach it through the Europa League or the league because we can still qualify. It will be an important matter for my future".

#RomaJuve

[@AroundJuventus]

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Again, he's not a 7 million (or even 5 million a year) a year player. He's often too passive and indolent, and he lacks grinta. We're not just conveniently going to forget 36 months of absolute apathy and disregard for the shirt. Fuck this mercenary. Do not renew! There are better options. Look at Napoli. Everyone thought they were doomed after losing Koulibaly, Insigne and Mertens, but they're actually a better team now.

Find the right players, but more importantly find the right coach.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Again, he's not a 7 million (or even 5 million a year) a year player. He's often too passive and indolent, and he lacks grinta. We're not just conveniently going to forget 36 months of absolute apathy and disregard for the shirt. Fuck this mercenary. Do not renew! There are better options. Look at Napoli. Everyone thought they were doomed after losing Koulibaly, Insigne and Mertens, but they're actually a better team now.

Find the right players, but more importantly find the right coach.
Let’s get Spaletti :weee:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The #Juve list to replace #Rabiot

➡️ #Rabiot would leave Turin at the end of the season. But he will honor the shirt until the last minute: he made a promise to the club and intends to keep it. #Juve would already have the replacement. At least the identikit is well mapped out: a mezzala who can penetrate the box is needed, possibly a prospect. #Frattesi is the most credible name, also to remain coherent to the wish of building an Italian backbone in the locker room: but it won't be easy to negotiate with #Sassuolo. Keep an eye also on #Hjulmand from #Lecce, another objective with the exit of #Paredes. This wouldn't hamper the return of #Rovella to Turin: moreover with the exit of #McKennie this role remained vacant.

[Giovanni Albanese]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 25)