Adrien Rabiot (99 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Weird he’s being criticised for this game. Even without the goal he was as good. Unlike his previous games he wasn’t invisible. Made quite a few passes to keep things ticking, made runs into the box multiple times and made some decent defensive contributions as well.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Weird he’s being criticised for this game. Even without the goal he was as good. Unlike his previous games he wasn’t invisible. Made quite a few passes to keep
things ticking, made runs into the box multiple times and made some decent defensive contributions as well.
respectfully disagree ser

he was way too passive, and on paper toro is an ideal opponent for him because of their physical nature. rabiot is usually very good in winning duels, he could have dominated them, but he chose to be an observer instead. i like the rabiot that presses and initiates the duels, i dislike the rabiot that only engages into any physical game when the opponent comes at him. proactive rabiot = good. reactive rabiot = bad. he did the bare minimum yesterday, and it's not a lot.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
respectfully disagree ser

he was way too passive, and on paper toro is an ideal opponent for him because of their physical nature. rabiot is usually very good in winning duels, he could have dominated them, but he chose to be an observer instead. i like the rabiot that presses and initiates the duels, i dislike the rabiot that only engages into any physical game when the opponent comes at him. proactive rabiot = good. reactive rabiot = bad. he did the bare minimum yesterday, and it's not a lot.
Rabiot played a different role yesterday compared to the previous matches. He was restricted to playing deeper, just in front of our defense, and he wasn't allowed/didn't have chances to press further up the pitch. I agree that he was bad at it, but it's fair to say that it wasn't his normal role that he was playing.
Allegri admitted as much in the post-match interview: "I put Rabiot in front of the defence, needing his physicality in front of the defence, though he must improve in spreading the play.”

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:rofl: :howler: Weak trolling. Go back to your station ya Manyak.
i;m not trolling. he's been incredible for juve and france this season. scoring goals and running non stop, but we focus on games where he is bad when he is good in 9 games and bad in 1.

same for france. no way france would have lost had he been fit to play from begenning. moment he came on in final match changed and france score

Last edited:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i;m not trolling. he's been incredible for juve and france this season. scoring goals and running non stop, but we focus on games where he is bad when he is good in 9 games and bad in 1.

same for france. no way france would have lost had he been fit to play from begenning. moment he came on in final match changed and france score
Wise man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I can't emphasise enough how poor he was before their goal. He had several opportunities to stop Roma getting up the pitch but couldn't be bothered and neither closed or held his position instead deciding to half ass doing both which got them 25 yards outside our goal. Again if he put any effort in he could have stopped Mancini getting a shot away but as before half assed it.

Summed up his performance where he was pulling out of challenges throughout the game. He seemed willing to do the glamour runs going forward but not do any defensive work. I hope this isn't what we will see every game until his contract expires.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can't emphasise enough how poor he was before their goal. He had several opportunities to stop Roma getting up the pitch but couldn't be bothered and neither closed or held his position instead deciding to half ass doing both which got them 25 yards outside our goal. Again if he put any effort in he could have stopped Mancini getting a shot away but as before half assed it.

Summed up his performance where he was pulling out of challenges throughout the game. I hope this isn't what we will see every game until his contract expires.
Yeah, except that he wasn't. Unlucky with his chance, created a clear chance for Fagioli and won a lot of balls in midfield. Before their goal.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Summed up his performance where he was pulling out of challenges throughout the game. He seemed willing to do the glamour runs going forward but not do any defensive work. I hope this isn't what we will see every game until his contract expires.
How was he compared to Fagioli and Loca? He looked levels above imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)