Adrien Rabiot (64 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't think Allegri or Rabiot care much about your opinion, or whatever goes on in this forum. The day the coach doesn't get to select his team we're in trouble. Now I don't agree with everything that has been said here about Rabiot. In my opinion he should start. I don't think he's great. But in my opinion he's better than McKennie and Zakaria. My suggestion to you would be to apply for the job if you want you opinion to matter as much you think it does.

Rabiot starts tomorrow.
Key word, forum, so there will be opinions here and if u dont like some in particular, just scroll few posts down. Managment will sell the players regardless if our coach likes them. In the same way they can froze players out if they make us lose tens of millions, which he did by refusing to fo elsewhere.

Jun 27, 2011
And said he had a great season last year am I missing something or is Allegri really that deluded?
Our whole season last year was terrible. Not a single player had a great season. Rabiot wasn't the worst. That's for sure. He was one of the few who showed good performances once in a while. I see what Allegri sees, although i think he's exaggerating a bit, or a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Key word, forum, so there will be opinions here and if u dont like some in particular, just scroll few posts down. Managment will sell the players regardless if our coach likes them. In the same way they can froze players out if they make us lose tens of millions, which he did by refusing to fo elsewhere.
This isn't Football manager, or FIFA.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Our whole season last year was terrible. Not a single player had a great season. Rabiot wasn't the worst. That's for sure. He was one of the few who showed good performances once in a while. I see what Allegri sees, although i think he's exaggerating a bit, or a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't Football manager, or FIFA.
No, but a club needs to have a policy when dealing with these kind of issues.

Jun 27, 2011
No, but a club needs to have a policy when dealing with these kind of issues.
So your policy would be to freeze out anybody who rejects a transfer elsewhere? Mind you, we weren't even looking for buyers. This was just an opportunity that presented itself because Manchester Utd don't have clue what they're doing.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So your policy would be to freeze out anybody who rejects a transfer elsewhere? Mind you, we weren't even looking for buyers. This was just an opportunity that presented itself because Manchester Utd don't have clue what they're doing.
There is no point in having a player in the squad if hes not part of the future plans. His contract is expiring in a year, we arent interested to offer him a new deal. Club did try to move him out entire summer. It should be pretty indicative why he wasnt part of our US tour.

Jun 27, 2011
There is no point in having a player in the squad if hes not part of the future plans. His contract is expiring in a year, we arent interested to offer him a new deal. Club did try to move him out entire summer. It should be pretty indicative why he wasnt part of our US tour.
There surely is a point in using a player we're paying 7m a year if he's better than the alternatives. What's the point of putting him in the stands? Policy? Bianconero81's opinion? Give me a break.

Let's put Di Maria into the stands as well. He's old. Won't be here for long. Not part of the future.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
There surely is a point in using a player we're paying 7m a year if he's better than the alternatives. What's the point of putting him in the stands? Policy? Bianconero81's opinion? Give me a break.

Let's put Di Maria into the stands as well. He's old. Won't be here for long. Not part of the future.
Money doesnt always represent quality, which is particularly true in his case.

With ADM we knew that we are signing wc player for a year and possibly another one if things go well. These cases arent even remotely similar.

Jun 27, 2011
Money doesnt always represent quality, which is particularly true in his case.

With ADM we knew that we are signing wc player for a year and possibly another one if things go well. These cases arent even remotely similar.
Just pointing out how stupid and illogical it is to throw somebody to the stands because of a rejected transfer. Especially since our coach wants him and understands that he's better than the alternatives.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just pointing out how stupid and illogical it is to throw somebody to the stands because of a rejected transfer. Especially since our coach wants him and understands that he's better than the alternatives.
Its perfectly sensible decision to make from any management if you lose dozens of millions as a consequence without a chance of recovering it. Hes also not better than alternatives.

Jun 27, 2011
Its perfectly sensible decision to make from any management if you lose dozens of millions as a consequence without a chance of recovering it. Hes also not better than alternatives.
I don't find it is sensible at all. And I think he's better than the alternatives. Seems like I trust Allegri more than you.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't find it is sensible at all. And I think he's better than the alternatives. Seems like I trust Allegri more than you.
Its sensible from business side that we would prevent similar cases and losing millions in the process if a club would have a clear policy going forward.

Its ok, I trust Allegri most of the time but not in this case. It shouldnt have been his decision to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 47)