Adrien Rabiot (52 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Man my brain is so slow today, going full monke trying to understand all of this. Time to dip outta Rabiot's thread.

How did players manage to end up getting millions and millions in signing fees on top of their absurd salaries? It's wild
It is all about budgetting, remove the transfer fee from the equation with the slightly lower budget, higher salary and sign on fee. But JJ will receive only arrivederci

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he is getting all the hate, but the reports of Agresti and generally when u look at Man u going for Casemiro so fast, make me think it was Manu who resigned from him as they got market opportunity in Casemiro. Their director was here in Turin to speak with his agent, most media reported it was positive meeting and then boom such a big differencies in wages. I dont buy it.

Durden

May 11, 2006
he is getting all the hate, but the reports of Agresti and generally when u look at Man u going for Casemiro so fast, make me think it was Manu who resigned from him as they got market opportunity in Casemiro. Their director was here in Turin to speak with his agent, most media reported it was positive meeting and then boom such a big differencies in wages. I dont buy it.
Yes it seems a bit off. And Rabiot and his mom can also not be so stupid to think they can get a better offer next year? With him going from starter to backup here.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
important lessons here

dont buy whom you can't sale.
dont offer more than 4 - 5 million wage, unless they are first class players.
its also a risk when u use the growth decree - his cost for our club is no more than a domestic player on 5m wage thanks to that decree - but when we want to sell, there is no domestic club who can buy him and abroad there is no decree and only top top clubs can afford 7m net with out that decree.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it seems a bit off. And Rabiot and his mom can also not be so stupid to think they can get a better offer next year? With him going from starter to backup here.
I wouldnt be suprised if they did cuz they fans were raging over that signing - same happened to Arnatuovic, silly club.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
We're not a pawn shop, when we sign players it's usually because we want them to play for us not because we're excited to sell them.
we have been a pawn shop for quite sometime. we can't keep our best players, and when they leave, we replace them with trash from top teams. only way to break this cycle is making profit and filling the gaps with players from primavera, unless arabs buy the club.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
United's loss. They'll understand the folly of their ways when they realize that their shiny new 30 year old Brazilian wanted to be a lolzillian all along.
imo its bound to happen - he is going there only for money. Also love how some reporters are driven by manu "Rabiot salary demands very crazy, unacceptable", "Casemiro wont be paid much more than his salary in Real"
The reality is, they didnt offer much to Rabiot and Casemiro is going there only for money (lmao, what else, UCL winner going to the Europa League club) so he is probably paid tons of money. Its so clear some of the reporters (mainly Romano) are driven by the club to deny rumours of huge salaries for incoming player.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont think anyone thought he would be the highest. Rumours had it was going to be same as Fernandes, and there were others at 160K. To consolidate this, maybe the tax is higher in UK so as net he was going to earn less. Meh we will never know, Fuck Rabiot anyway, oh and Fuck Union too.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Realistically is Rabiot much worst than Parades? I don't think he is but Allegri wants Paredes because he clearly offers the team more than what Rabiot does.

Rabiot, McKennie and Zakaria are all too similar to me. None have specific qualities that really stand out.

Jun 27, 2011
Realistically is Rabiot much worst than Parades? I don't think he is but Allegri wants Paredes because he clearly offers the team more than what Rabiot does.

Rabiot, McKennie and Zakaria are all too similar to me. None have specific qualities that really stand out.
They're all very much different with their own characteristics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 29)